Friday, January 28, 2022

Tiger King Re-Sentenced to 21 years days before the Tiger Year Begins on 2/1-Goldberg the Goalie 2 Years Sober Story

CNN giving me some good stories today, although I did see the Goldberg one yesterday on my phone..
 
Joe Exotic's sentence is down to 21 years just before the Tiger Year that begins on 2/1. 
murder for hire=76
Tiger=76
I swear this has to be somehow connected to the 4/19 Rally in OKC...Tiger King out of Oklahoma and 4/19 is 2 months 18 days or a span of 2 months 19 days of the Tiger year. 


I actually messed this up on the blog years ago because the story wasn't released the same day the news was...but Shaun Weiss was last arrested on 1/26/2020 which was 152 days after his bday..

Golberg the Goalie=152

This is also interesting with the Bridge Collapse story as Goldberg was synced to Philadelphia...He says he's moving back to Philly on the Ice that Gordon Bombay drives out on...and Charlie's mom is worried about the Ice breaking and them drowning....Duck/Drowning theme...

1 comment:

  1. Last arrested the same day Kobe died. I may have told you this before but I have family that lives in Wynnewood Oklahoma. My brother actually took us to Joe Exotic's tiger exhibit way back.

    ReplyDelete