Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Boat Synchronicity today and Also, a Synchronicity with Cracker Barrel and a Mainstream story about it

 I only took a few screenshot, but my son has my phone watching YouTube right now...But there were a ton of "Boat" things that came up today...I heard my boss talking about a Boat this morning and I saw at least 4 different posts on Facebook about Boats...So I'm just blogging about this because of the last time I had the major boat synchronicity and then we had the Iran Navy ship sink in the Gulf of Oman...


I also find it funny that there is a story in the news about Cracker Barrell today...I'm pretty sure it was yesterday, but it may have been Saturday that my cousin Megan was in the store with another guy...I remember they were talking about Cracker Barrel and I said how it's basically a gift store that sells food...I've only been there one time and it was when I lived in Arizona...Since most of my class lived far away from Arizona we all went out to eat on Thanksgiving at a Cracker Barrel.   It's just funny that there is now a story of Cracker Barrel in the news...

Cracker Barrel=167(FB)

William Cronnon=224(FB)(Guy suing Cracker Barrel)

Megan Alice Behrendt=224(FB)(My cousin)

Recall how Megan and the number 224 were important to my Book too..

I have to leave, but I will think more on this while I'm gone...


1 comment:

  1. Cracker Barrel started in Tennessee. That was my first job as a college student. I was a host. Used to iron my apron and everything. I used to get their eggs in a basket.

    ReplyDelete