Friday, January 21, 2022

Meat Loaf Dead on 20/1-Ozzy Osbourne Ate Meaf Loaf Like a Bat Out of Hell

 

I was gonna go to bed but then this notification came up on my phone that Meat Loaf had died. I swear I had a conversation about the Meat Loaf sandwich at work today too lol...Jimmy Kirk came in and was happy we had Meat Loaf left cause it's his favorite...I then told him how Greasey they were and it's amazing how the Grease just sucks right back into them as they cool off...but that's why they are so good and such....Who knows if it's connected lol, but I find it funny cause I had like a 10 minute convo about the Meat Loaf today...


Born on the Jesuit anniversary and dies on 20/1....

I can't help but think that Ozzy Osbourne is linked to this either...For years I have had the joke that Ozzy Osbourne ate Meat Loaf like a Bat Out of Hell...

Bat Out of Hell=187

Rocky Horror Picture Show=132

Ozzy Osbourne=201

My band also played a gig on last Saturday, 1/15 and we opened with "Time Warp" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show...I thought it was odd that Pat added this song to our set because we haven't played it in a long time, but this is what we started off with. It was only an hour set too, so of all the songs we played it was one of the few covers. 

 

In relation to my recent posts, it's interesting he would die a span of 116 days after his bday too. 


Meat Loaf....Grease...Grease Musical....I really need to sleep but I'll probably dream about this one. 



4 comments:

  1. Funny, I had meat loaf for dinner... For real. This is connected to Jim Steinman's death April 19, 2021, the composer for Bat Out of Hell. Jim died on the "kill" date, with date numerology of 64, 28, & 44. We get the news of Meat Loaf's death today on another "Kill" date. They died 277 days apart. 277 the super super super prime number. The album Bat out of Hell is 44 years old. Meat Loaf died 91 days after the 44th anniversary and 9 months 1 day before the 45th anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a "Bat Out of Hell: The Musical". Oddly enough it takes place a Post-Apocalyptic Manhattan, now named "Obsidian" (volcanic glass). Bat out of Hell is loosely based on Peter Pan, the "Lost Boys". Back on June 16/21 Derek did a great blog on Jim Steinman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure he died in Nashville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of June 15th 615 is the nashville area code

    ReplyDelete