Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Whoopi GOLBERG gets coronavirus and the possible connection to Jane Fonda/Ted Danson/Cheers

 


I just blogged abotu Bill Goldberg when Roman Reigns got coronavirus and now we get a story that Whoopi Goldberg has coronavirus...

What really interests me though is that I blogged about Whoopi on 9/12 in relation to the Psychic theme...but notice the story of her coronavirus is 3 months 22 days later..
Whoopi Goldberg=156
Caryn Johnson=156
I just made the video about Antonio Brown in relation to these numbers and 911..
Whoopi Goldberg=912(Engl Ext)


I don't see any other big connections with this story yet, but looking at my old posts about Whoopi, I wonder about either Ted Danson or Jane Fonda....Jane Fonda in particular because on New Years Eve, someone requested the song "Jane Fonda" by Mickey Avalon...

Jane Fonda=173
The Mighty Ducks=173
Goldberg's streak of 173-0
So on...
She seems to be important..

What else is funny though while thinking about this...Ted Danson is famous for the TV show "Cheers" and I DJ'ed at the bar Cheers....Apparently, a bunch of people who were there have been sick too, or at least that's what I have been hearing tonight. 

In one of my old posts about Whoopi I also had synchronicity with Zach's video with Forbidden Knowledge News...
It just sticks out because I saw that Zach recently did a video with a guy from Forbidden Knowledge News...


No comments:

Post a Comment