Sunday, January 23, 2022

Comment on old Key & Peel Video and the connection to the NFL games-49ers-Rams-2014 World Series

 


I just made a Snapchat about the football games today...
The Rams win scoring 30 points and now move on to play the 49ers on the 30th day of the year next week. They also won because Matt Gay made a 30 yard Field Goal lol...think about San Francisco and Gay too. 
Rams=30
The score was 27+30=57
Rams=57

I then went on to say how the 49ers just upset the Packers on 1/22.
San Francisco=122
Golden State=122
San Francisco located on 122W. 

I finished it saying how the Bengals are the only Tiger team and the Super Bowl will be held during the Chinese Tiger Year...Joe Burrow..LSU...Tigers...Joe Exotic..Tiger King....
Tiger King was all about the number 22 and think how yesterday was the 22nd day and the Bengals won because of a Field Goal by their 22 year old kicker Evan McPherson...who also wears # 2....Plus #22 Derrick Henry made his comeback on the 22nd day of 22'..
1/22 is also 22 days before Super Bowl 56. 

I didn't end up sending the Snap because my kids were screaming like crazy in the background...I was gonna remake it but they kept screaming so I figured I would make it again later and then noticed I had the above notification on my phone... I don't even understand why I got the message out of nowhere either lol..and on a video that I barely decoded with Gematria anyway...as I didn't even know Pythagorean Gematria at that time...If I did, I would have seen that..

Key and Peele=49...Although it's actually Key & Peele, the video I decoded and my own video wrote it with "and". 

I was talking about Season 4 episode 9 of Key and Peele in the video..
It makes me think it's a riddle with the 49ers now lol....but I still think it's the Rams...I also mention in that video how Key and Peele are making fun of "conspiracy" people and they say something like..."You're making it too complicated, You already had the right answer"...

I made that video on 11/21/2014, which was just after the San Francisco Giants won the World Series over Kansas City too, which is interesting..
Kansas City=122
San Francisco=122 and 254(FB) and 50
Key and Peele=50
rayrayny=254(FB)
Season 4 episode 9 of Key and Peele is called..
"Aerobics Meltdown"=254

Dan Behrendt=254(FB)
Daniel Edward Behrendt=254(FB)
9/11 on the 254th day...
Skull and Bones=254(FB)
I mention this further because at the time of that World Series I was following Mike Moustakas like crazy and his bday is 9/11. 


San Francisco=76
Tiger=76

It's funny too in that video I mention the number 555...
Key and Peele=555(Jewish)

Today is 2 months 2 days after 11/21...
Think about Tiger King and 22...

Today is also 2 months 13 days after my bday...
Los Angeles=213(FB)
213 Area Code.
Super Bowl held on 2/13 in Los Angeles Rams Stadium..
Golden Gate Bridge=213(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB)

The Super Bowl will be 95 days or 3 months 3 days after my 39th bday...
Dan Behrendt=95
Daniel Edward Behrendt=95
Key & Peele=33 and 39

Keegan-Michael Key=213(FB)
Notice his 3/22 bday. 
He's currently 50 years old..

Something else that's interesting in relation to the Rams is that the Bengals coach is Zac Taylor...Recall that he was the QB coach of the Rams during SB 53 and then left to the Bengals...He also was part of the Nebraska narrative synced to SB 53 as he played for Nebraska under Bill Callahan.....We also had a story about Jerry Sandusky around the time of SB 53 and recall how he is synced to Nebraska and Tommy Boy...Tommy Callahan....

Lincoln=219(FB)

2/13 is the first day of Lupercalia and Teen Wolf is synced to Nebraska..



Matt Gay even makes the winning FG 51 days before his bday..
Rams=51
He is 27 years old too...the score was 27-27..

The Super Bowl will be 30 days before Matt Gay's bday too. 

Haha, now the Buffalo Game goes to Overtime 36 to 36? 
Buffalo=36
Bills=36
The Chiefs just won by a catch by Travis Kelce..
Kelce=36


5 comments:

  1. Venus = 54
    Fifty four = 1377
    George Kittle had the single season rec yds record for a Tight End with 1377. Broken by Travis Kelce with 1416 or 39 more yards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Andrews of the Ravens slipped into 3rd in 2021 for the single season TE rec yds record at 1361. 218th prime. Moon = 218 hebrew. "Fifty seven" = 1361 ext. Moon = 57. Ravens a lock for SB 57?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zach's been talking a ton about 4/19. Dan Behrendt = 419

    ReplyDelete