Sunday, January 2, 2022

Final Destination and William McKinley's Assassination in relation to 219


 I've been watching the Final Destination films recently because one of them popped up on Netflix...I remember Zenith talking about one of the films not too long ago and then having the sync with the film "Premonition" I figured something wanted me to watch these films again..

Anyway, a big pattern I see in these films is that they all have to do with the number 180...For example, in the first film it's Flight 180 that crashes and a later film has a car crash while they are sitting in section 180 and so on..

Alex Browning=180(Main Character of 1st film)


He was supposed to die on Flight 180 on 5/13/2000...which was 135 days before his bday...The Flight is going to France..
France=135(Jewish)

5/13 or 13/5 in France. 

Alex Browning=63

Paris=63

This day was also a span of 232 days after his bday. 

Alex Browning=232(FB)

There is also a theme with McKinley such as in part 3 they go to McKinley High School and a different one they are at McKinley Raceway and so on...

I was looking back at my stuff about William McKinley because of this and I realized that his killer has a connection to 219...

Leon Frank Czolgoz=219

President=219(FB)

It's interesting I mention the Philadelphia Train Wreck being 219 days before Pope Francis' bday too in relation to the Final Destination films..they do die on a Train wreck at the end of Part 3 too.. Pope Francis also became the Pope a span of 219 days after the 219th day..

Notice how I wrote "Baton Rouge, Louisiana"=219 too..This was because Obama had gave a speech at McKinley HS in Baton Rouge just after his final State of the Union. He then came to Omaha Nebraska and we got the death of Lawrence Phillips around this same time....

I pointed out how Baton Rouge is named after the Red stick of the Houma People(Pronounced Homa) and at the time I was also mentioning stuff about Ohio and the Maha Indians..This made me think of Omaha.   

We then got the Alton Sterling shooting in Baton Rouge and Philando Castile shooting in Falcon Heights, Minnesota....

I pointed out how Teddy Roosevelt gave a speech about carrying a big stick in Falcon Heights days before William McKinley was assassinated....So Red Stick...Big Stick...then McKinley was assassinated and Roosevelt took over as president...


I find this interesting only because of the Simpsons episode with Lisa as president wearing the Purple outfit and Pearls....then Kamala Harris wore the same outfit on Inauguration day....Kamala's outfit was a designed by a guy in Baton Rouge..

Think how 219 is synced to Blackout symbolism too...and recall that a lot of stuff with Obama synced to Blackouts...getting a Black Out...so maybe all of that symbolism wasn't necessarily for him to die, but showing me the death of a president, such as Joe Biden? ...Premonition...219.....Still keeping my eye on 8/6..


What else sticks out to me in relation to Obama is that 2/19 is 199 days after his bday...

Squid Game=199(FB)

Barack Obama=456(FB)

2/19 is 456 days after Biden's bday...

If you go the other way, 2/19 is 5 months 16 days before Obama's bday..This number makes me think of France as 5/16 leaves 229 days in the year and so on...

Barack Obama=229

Barack Obama=221(Eng Ext) and he's from Hawaii....221 Volcano...


In my old post about Kamala/Lisa Simpson I also mentioned a bunch about 78...recall I got that weird comment saying "Start" from an account with just the letter "H" too...

Looking back on it now, it's interesting that Biden is currently 78 years old...



2/19 is also 301 days after and 64 days before Pope Francis' bday..

Joe Biden=64

Kamala Devi Harris=301(FB)

2/19 is 122 days after Kamala's bday..

Pope Francis=122

Blackout=85

Kamala was president for 85 minutes..

Pope Francis is 85 years old. 

2/19 is 8 months 5 days or a span of 8 months 6 days after Trump's bday. 



1 comment:

  1. Moon Worship = 1367 Jewish
    Jesus is the Moon = 1367 Jewish

    ReplyDelete