Friday, January 14, 2022

Comment on UFC 264 Video about Conor McGregor's Record-Joe Rogan Misinformation on Spotify-Russia War News

I wake up this morning and check my email to see this comment about Conor McGregor being 23-6...It's from 7/10/21 and I had commented on Arthur's video about Conor McGregor and Dustin Poirier's fight and the France Connections. 
I try not to be mean with comments but "Stop Smoking Meth" was the first thing that came to mind so I just typed it...I mean it has to be a trolled comment, it's not that hard to look up McGregor and easily see he is 22-6 and not 23-6. 
 

What really sticks out to me is that it said "Joycon", but when I go to their actual YouTube page their name is "JJ." Think how today is the anniversary of my uncle Barney dying and how JJ was important to that narrative with Jeopardy. I just blogged about Jeopardy and Schneider too..

Notice how they ran an ad on this video when I went to it as well...And notice how the Ad is 2:29 in length...a major number I talked about in my comment. 

Ben Shapiro=215(FB)

Bernard Murphy=215(FB)(Barney)

He died 2 months 15 days before the Knights of Columbus anniversary..

Knights of Columbus=215


We also have mainstream news about Joe Rogan right now..

Funny how the background picture CNN chose is of UFC 264 too..

Joe Rogan=85

Joseph James Rogan=85

Schneider=85

Snyder=85

Spotify=219(FB)

Makes me think we are going to get a story involving France or something connected to the stuff with Bastille Day I've blogged about over the years. 


It does stand out to me though that the big story in today's news so far is about Russia and War...Think how a big piece to the Conor McGregor narrative involved the Russian Khabib and UFC 229. 

I never noticed that Russia=173(FB) either....

Putin was linked to a theme with Hockey a few years ago and 173 is that big number with "The Mighty Ducks" and South Africa...hmm..

Ukraine=219(FB)





No comments:

Post a Comment