Friday, January 21, 2022

Comment on my Antonio Brown video leading to a Synchronicity with Gabby Giffords

 


This morning I got a notifiction on my phone of a comment involving Tom Brady...A few seconds later I got another notification to look at my Facebook memories, so I clicked on it....the first one was about Tom Brady...


I didn't think much of it but I don't recognize the name of the person who commented so I figured I would look at their channel when I got time....I just clicked on it and I have to laugh because their main video is about Gabby Giffords....I swear last night I was thinking about Zach's video on her because it was coded by the numbers...
Gabrielle Giffords=155
Zach's video about her was his 155th episode..
Gabby Giffords=68
She was born on 6/8. 
Zachary K. Hubbard=68

Today is 68 days after the date Zach made his video too lol. 
This number is actually pretty important to Zach I've noticed...
For example, his bday is 68 days before the Jesuit anniversary..
Zachary Keefe Hubbard=337(FB)...the 68th prime. 
His first ever blog post was on 10/24, the day leaving 68 days in the year. 
It's funny that the video that got commented had a lot to do with 9/11 as well, considering it's connections to the number 68.  Also, for years people have pointed out how Zach's name is the same as "Skull and Bones" in Gematria..

11/14 is also Prince Charles' bday..
Prince Charles=68

Amber Lance=196
It's interesting she used all lower case letters with Tom Brady too..
tom brady=196(FB)
Today is also a span of 196 days before Obama's bday. 


I don't know the circumstances as to why Zach made that video on 11/14/14 but it syncs up perfectly...Possibly there was a story about her in the news so he went back and covered it, or maybe it was just a random thing....
Regardless...Notice that his video was 5 months 6 days after her bday and 56 days before the anniversary of her being shot. 

The video also involved Obama and 11/14 is 263 days before his bday...
The 56th prime is 263. 
11/14 is also 116 days after Zach's bday, which just stands out to my recent blog posts..


Ha, notice the commenter started their channel on 4/9 and today is 2 months 19 days before 4/9.....219 yet again...Also, I don't think this is a bad person, but yet again a synchronicity that happened for a reason. 




No comments:

Post a Comment