Sunday, January 30, 2022

Bengals win in Overtime over Chiefs-Herbie Husker to change hand Gesture and other Bengals connections in my life

 
I wanted to make a snapchat when the Bengals vs Chiefs game went to Overtime with a score of 24-24 but Zamien had my phone...so I recorded a quick video on my computer instead...
But what I pointed out was the score 24-24..
Bengals=24
I then pointed out how last week the Chiefs went to OT against the Bills with a score of 36-36
Buffalo=36
Bills=36

Then a few minutes later # 24 Vonn Bell of the Bengals intercepted the ball which eventually led to the Bengals winning..

Of course, they won on a 31 yard kick too..
Chiefs=31
The Chiefs lost with 31 pointst the last time they played the Bengals. 
Tiger=31
Both Games the Bengals were down by 11 points at Half. 
11th prime is 31. 

It's just so dumb lol..
Today is also 51 days after Joe Burrows bday. 
Cincinnati=51 and 96
Vonn Bell=96


Plus, we got this story about Nebraska's mascot Herbie Husker changing his signature hand gesture today...Recall that Nebraska is synced to this narrative and the narrative with the Rams and 49ers that I have followed for years...Levi's Stadium...Moses...Aries(Ram)..Tribe of Levi..Sea of Red..
Notice I even have a blog post about this because Nebraska snubbed Joe Burrow and Zac Taylor was a former Nebraska player. 
Herbie Husker=129
Bengals=129

Looking back at my old info about Super Bowl 53, I see that I posted about Zac Taylor and the Bengals in my post about SpongeBob doing the halftime show...Recall that the Astroworld Festival with Travis Scott was important to Super Bowl 53 and a new synchronicity I had with SpongeBob..


The one thing that makes me wonder about the 49ers is that I actually know a guy who used to be a trainer with the Bengals and now works with the 49ers..or at least as far as I know he is still with the 49ers, as he was in 2020 when the made the Super Bowl. 
It was Super Bowl 54. 
Shea Thompson=54 and 54

Regardless, I have a feeling he is somehow a clue...especially considering my Rob Schneider sync with Lindsey...and she is also from the same town Shea is from...

Thinking about it too...they are from Woodbine and the mascot at their school is the TIGER of all things. 

Woodbine=129

It's funny too as I only know who Shea is because I used to know his brother. He went to school with my cousin Andrew so that's how I know him. I mean small town everyone somewhat knows everyone, but if I see him, I would say what's up at least. Moral of the story...
Cody Thompson=219(FB) and 167
Cody works at Michigan University, which makes me think of Jim Harbaugh and the 49ers again....

I still think it's for the Rams...but there is an interesting narrative that connects to the 49ers too. 

It's funny too as my best friend is a big Bengals fan...this stands out because the Super Bowl is connected to the new "The Batman" and he was one of the people that went to "The Dark Knight Rises" with me in 2012. He shares a bday with Joe Biden. Stuff I've already mentioned in previous posts...

SB 56 will be a span of 86 days after my friends bday too..
Chris Sturgill=86
All the Batman stuff synced to 86..






No comments:

Post a Comment