Friday, January 21, 2022

Sync with Video I started and Jeff Young reuniting with Dave Ellefson-June Boat Synchronicity-Madagascar Boat Blog Post and RV Symbolism

 

I started making a video earlier tonight but I stopped it and will hopefully finish it tomorrow.. It's just hard to make a video anymore when I don't know what I fully believe with Gematria. Although, one thing I know for sure is that many people are brainwashed into what they believe with it, which drives me crazy. I'm not trying to cause controversy so I'm trying to find the right words to make the presentation if that makes sense....

Anyway, in the 15 minutes above I talked about the Boat Synchronicity I had in June. I am trying to prove my point yet again that not everything is just a cabal coding it...

Anyway, I stop making the video and I get on Facebook to see someone had posted about Jeff Young and Dave Ellefson reuniting on 1/16...I've seen this story on my feed for a few days so I figured I would look at it finally....the above post is not the one I saw, but I closed out of the window before I took a screenshot, so it's just an example of whatever was on my feed....

So I saw this story happened on 1/16 and I thought, how funny considering the OKC Stuff and Zach's Bear Spray thing....I then searched for Jeff Young on my blog as I felt like I had blogged about him and Dave Ellefson at one point...How funny that I blogged about him just a few days after my Boat synchronicity in June and even talked about it again in my blog post with Jeff...


What's even crazier is that I searched "Jeff Young" on my blog and then clicked "Sort by Date" and the first post that comes up is the one where Rich was talking shit about me on The Gematria Effect Chat on 12/23/21...

Notice how I mentioned the Madagascar BOAT Accident in that post though lol....I also never mentioned Jeff Young in this post...I mentioned Jeff C, but not Jeff Young so it's odd that this post comes up first..

Madagascar=218(Jewish)

They Live=218(FB)

So on..

Megadeth=153

Boat=153(Jewish)

Seeb=153(FB)


Remember that Jeff Young was important to the Umbrella Symbolism and Anarchadelphia too...Zach just made a video where he played the clip of him being on Mark Passio's show and it also talked about Anarchardelphia...

It was Mark's 201st episode..

Anarchadelphia=201(FB)

At the end of this blog post on 6/11/21 I also mentioned Dave Ellefson...I didn't write much but I pointed out that Bobby sent me a link to a story about him and a sexual assualt allegation....

I just find it interesting it was around the same time as the Boat sync and 6/11 is the day that Timothy McVeigh died...

The Gematria Effect=611(FB)

I will look at this more tomorrow, I gotta get some sleep and I know my kids are going to wake me up at the butt crack of dawn. 





No comments:

Post a Comment