Friday, September 22, 2017

The Gematria of John 14:6 -Saint Thomas the Twin


I was looking at St. Thomas as he was known as Doubting Thomas but Thomas also means Twin. It doesn't specify what who his Twin was though. They do refer to him as Didymus instead of Thomas. 
Didymus=32
Thomas=32(rev red)

Anyway I stumbled upon this as I was reading a bit. 

John 14:6 is where Jesus says he is the way the truth and no one come to the father except through him. 
Jesus Christ=61(rev red), 146(reverse), 151
John Fourteen=61, 151
John Fourteen Six=77
Christ=77

I am the way and the truth and the life, No one comes to the Father except through me"=319(NIV)

Killing=319(satanic)
Masonic=319(satanic)
Lucifer=319(satanic)

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life, No one comes to the Father except through me=923(NIV)

How interesting in regards to Pope Francis and his 923rd day as Pope and so on. 

St. Thomas was the only apostle who didn't believe Jesus resurrection until he could feel and see the wounds from Jesus himself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment