Wednesday, September 20, 2017

George Lopez-Captain Underpants weird occurence before I went to bed


I just layed down in bed and didn't see anything on TV so I turned on the George Lopez show on Channel 170. Anyway as I was laying there I remember that my daughter Claire rented this Underpants Movie without asking us if it was ok yesterday. Moral of the story I figured I'd try and watch it since we paid for it. As I was searching for the channel it was on(somewhere in the 500's) a commercial came on for this movie...I thought to myself yet another "coincidence" and figured I'd look into the movie. 

I noticed right away it's actually based on a book by this guy Dav Pilkey. I noticed he was from Cleveland....I started thinking to myself why can't all these coincidences just be more straight forward with what I want to know. Then I asked the thought in my head. Is it going to be the Twins and the Dodgers in the World Series? Yes or No? Do something that tells me exactly YES or NO. Not even 5 seconds later George Lopez said, "I'll take that as a Yes". 

It was the 114th episode of George Lopez. 
George Uses his Vato Power to Save Dinero Que La=189, 261
Remember 18/9 is the 261st day of the year too. 

George Lopez born on the 113th day of the year. 
Interesting too in regards to Mexico and the Earthquakes....

Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie=164
Puebla Earthquake=164
Chiapas Earthquake=164

Really have to get some sleep, but needed to post this as it blew my mind more than any of the documented occurences yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment