Monday, October 31, 2022

Paul Pelosi Attack on 10/28 and the San Francisco/Bridge Earthquake Narrative

 



I had so much going on that I didn't pay much attention to the date 10/28 as I wanted to....the big story on this day was Paul Pelosi getting attacked with a hammer....
There has to be a riddle with the Earthquake Stuff though. 
Notice how Paul and Nancy live in San Francisco. 
Nancy Pelosi=326(FB)
She was born on 3/26. 
226 and 326 have been big numbers I have talked about a lot in relation to my syncs that seem to be pointing to Earthquake symbolism. 
The reason I mention this is that I remembered a few years back(Oct 2019) that YouTube gave me a copyright claim on an old video about the film "Hairspray"...In my video I talked about Baltimore and Earthquake stuff...we then had the Nepal Earthquakes....But the point is that Nancy Pelosi's brother, the former mayor of Baltimore, died the day after YouTube giving me that copyright claim. 

He died 2 months 26 days after his bday. 

He died on 10/20, or Kamala Harris' bday.
Kamala is from San Francisco. 

Her brothers death was also synced to the Baltimore Ravens becoming 5-2 on the same day he died. 
So it's interesting that Nancy Pelosi's husband would get attacked a day after the Ravens played on Thursday Night Football..
Baltimore Ravens=226(FB)
They are connected to the Spider symbolism, but they are also the team who played the San Francisco 49ers in the Blackout Bowl that I've talked a ton about over the years. 
TOM BRADY=326(FB)
Of course, San Francisco related to Pope Francis and recall how the Ravens coach John Harbaugh is synced to him...also the Pope getting the Ravens Jersey. 
This happened 196 days after Paul Pelosi's bday..
Paul Pelosi=196(FB)
Where is Nancy=196(FB)
This happened 216 days after Nancy Pelosi's bday. 
Nancy Pelosi=216(FB)

216 makes me think of Los Angeles. 

Of course, the Phillies won the Game 1 of the World Series on 10/28 with a score of 6-5 too..
Philadelphia=65
Philadelphia founded on the day leaving 65 days in the year. 
The Loma Prieta Earthquake World Series game was moved to Philadelphia's anniversary on 10/27/1989. 

Philadelphia important to the Bridge/Earthquake narrative I've talked about. 

Paul Pelosi=45
Bridge=45

David DePape=210 and 417(FB)
San Francisco, California=210 and 417(FB)
4/17 was Roddy Piper's bday..
4/17 the day my Uncle Clancy died in relation to the Philadelphia Eagles. 

Game 1 of the World Series was interesting too..
The score became 5 to 5 in the 5th and then the game went 5 more innings before it was won. 
Number 10, JT Realmuto hit the ball to score the 5th run and also homered to eventually win the Game. 
5+5=10
Earthquake=55
Changed Field of Dreams date to 5/5. 

Some other big things that happened on 10/28 were Tom Brady's divorce and Jerry Lee Lewis dying...
I saw Zach pointed out that it was a span of 87 days after Brady's bday. 
Jerry Lee Lewis died age 87. 
Bill Gates=87(10/28 was his bday)
David DePape=87

I'll have to think about some of these things....
Great Balls of Fire always make me think of the Rodney Dangerfield film "Ladybugs." A film I have wanted to re-watch for a while now, but I always end up watching something else and later forgetting about it. 
I see the song was on "Top Gun" though, so probably related to the new Top Gun: Maverick film that came out on the anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge opening. 
I know it's not Jerry Lee Lewis, but in relation to the Royal Family and the film "King Ralph" that I've talked about a lot....There's a scene where he sings "Good Golly Miss Molly."....For some reason I thought he did "Great Balls of Fire" is why I am mentioning this...
King Ralph=96
Elizabeth II dead at 96...so on..
The bar owner I DJ'ed at last night went as "The Dude" from the Big Lebowski too...
The Dude=326(Jewish)
I went as Weird Al from Amish Paradise. 












7 comments:

  1. Rishi Sunak = 687 ext
    Top Gun = 687 ext
    687 days in a Martian year
    Pat Tillman dead exactly 10 Martian years before Super Bowl 57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rishi looks like Michael Phelps. In the book Life of Pi which was published on 9/11/2001 it explains that Pi's name came from that of a Swimming Pool in Paris France known as the Piscine Molitor. 2024 Olympics in France with all the Jupiter symbolism. Life of Pi about sharing a raft with a tiger. The Olympics has the Jupiter glyph as its logo and its 12 years after the London Olympics. Jupiter takes 12 years to orbit the sun. Chinese Zodiac is 12 years. Piscine similar to Pisces which is ruled by Jupiter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good info. Also Pisces is ruled by Neptune and Michael Phelps =224ro is a Aquaman. If anyone was bred for sports it's Phelps. He's suppose to have webbed toes, lol, and size 14 feet! This is an interesting article from this past August on Phelps' body. Interesting that the article includes statements by Clemson Tigers Tajh Boyd: https://www.essentiallysports.com/us-sports-news-swimming-news-nfl-news-webbed-feetshort-trunk-tall-torso-when-michael-phelps-supremacy-in-swimming-was-detailed-by-former-american-quarterback-tajh-boyd/ Tajh is black but his name is very Indian. In Hindi it means "Crown".

      Delete
  3. The Weather Channel website has a tab for "Sandy 10". I guess it's the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Sandy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had some Gilligan Island syncs past couple days. Someone came to work dressed like Gilligan. Today they were talking about getting cars wrapped at work. I remembered the scene from Johnny Dangerously where they peel back the different layers of paint. One of them has ducks and rabbits on it. Anyways the actor that plays skipper is in that movie.

    ReplyDelete