Sunday, October 16, 2022

Zenith's Video About Slipknot's "H377" and the Squares Cipher-Taylor Swift/Kanye West-Bill and Ted and SQUARE Synchronicity-Bridge/Earthquake Theme

 


I got a notification on my phone a bit ago for Zenith's new video about Slipknot's song "H377" representing "HELL." 
After watching the video, I wondered if the song was the 55th official song on all their albums or something of the sort...It's actually the 93rd If I counted correctly, not including hidden tracks and such....
But while I was looking at all the albums, I saw that on their album in 2019 they had a track called "Spiders." 
I then looked at the album that the song "H377" is on and I knew I was supposed to see this for some reason..
H377 is on the album "The End, So Far." 
The End, So Far=226(FB)
226 the number I've been talking about with the Spider syncs. 
Further, Spiders is on the album "We Are Not Your Kind". 
We Are Not Your Kind=423(FB)
Notice that H377 is 4:23 in length. 

Outside of 424, I have seen 423 a ton of times..
It's the day I put my first "Conspiracy" video on YouTube as well.(4/23). 

We Are Not Your Kind=431(FB)
ZENITH OF THE ALPHA, America=431(FB) and 116
Slipknot=116
Spiders=116(FB)
Paul Gray died in Room 431

Joey Jordison died 431 days before "The End, So Far" was released too..
Think how he died on Liz Truss' and Roger Taylor's bday..
Roger Taylor from Queen, Liz Truss becomes prime minister just before the Queen dies...Queen important to Spider symbolism. 
Taylor Hawkins said Roger Taylor inspired him to become a drummer. 
Corey Taylor..
Taylor Swift. 

Gematria: The Killing Name=424(FB)
I know that I am supposed to see this further, because I was just getting ready to get on my computer and blog about my DJ gig last night. I figured something might happen with Spiders considering it was a place called "The Big Red Barn"...but instead I noticed that "Bill and Ted" was someone programmed in my brain last night. 
For example, the last song of the night that they requested was Taylor Swift "All Too Well." Go and listen to this song and tell me that it doesn't sound like "In Time" on the Bill and Ted movie lol....the music is very similar. I even told the bartender last night and he started laughing as he agreed...we then both started doing the Guitar move, like on the movie. What was funny though, is a few songs before this, I was randomly doing the Guitar move to a different song for no real reason....and then they ended up requesting this song that I've never heard before, which sounds a lot like "In Time." 

Moral of the story though...Think how Taylor Swift is linked to Corey Taylor of Slipknot with my Kanye/Queen narrative...
Plus, "Spiders" came out on the album released on 8/9 in 2019....89 the big number with the Queen. The same year that I noticed the pattern with Kanye/Queen/Taylor Swift/Corey Taylor was the same year the Queen turned 89 too. 
Ha, so I just searched for the song "In Time" to look at the lyrics and listen to the song again....I just clicked on the first video that came up which shows lyrics...
What's funny though, is the video starts off with an animation of a Ferris Wheel...something I would never had known from the thumbnail...but recall that Slipknot's album on 8/9/19 was important to them playing at the Iowa State Fair the next day on 8/10/19. 

It's interesting that the big thing in the news today was about CHINA too...
Think how China was the big thing with the Tisha B'Av stuff in 2019 that Slipknot was linked to. 

I've been wondering about China for a while...even the other day when looking at the Charlotte's Web stuff...On my old post where I talked about horse racing and Charlotte's Web, I mentioned how the Jockey looked like he was wearing a Chinese Flag for an outfit..

Funnier yet is that today is a span of 17 days after Slipknot's new album released...
Hell=17

Zenith was talking about Hell=377(Squares)
Squares=199(FB) and 126(FB) and 100 and 89
Slipknot=199(FB) and 126(FB) and 100
China=199(FB) and 126(FB) and 100

And I shit you not, probably 5 minutes before this video popped up on my phone...my son Zamien brought a toy up to me and asked me what shape it was....of course, it was a "Square". 

Crazier yet is that "We Are Not Your Kind" and "The End, So Far" released 1148 days apart.
Zamien=1148(Squares)
Zamien born on the 17th day of the year too. 
Today is a span of 94 days before his bday. 
Zamien=94 and 94(FB)
Recall the other night Zamien randomly told me about Earthquakes and Aftershocks too..
Zamien=585(Jewish)
585 a number I've mentioned with Earthquakes forever..
It's also funny that I was scrolling through Facebook at work today and I remember my sister re-sharing this old post. It was from a Math question my nephew Collin answered and then wrote he knew because he was smart...
But the question involved 10 Squared. I even remember doing the math in my head really quick to see if that was the correct answer...
So apparently I'm supposed to see the "Squares" cipher? 


Ha! So my sister sent me a few Snapchats the other day of Collin playing "Seven Nation Army" on bass guitar. He has recently been learning Bass and what not..and they know I play music so she sent me a video. He did a pretty good job for just learning too, way better than I was at that stage lol. 
So anyway, I wondered if maybe that song was important somehow. I then saw that the song after it on the album "Elephant" is called "Black Math." I thought maybe that song was about Gematria considering the title...like Gematria and Magic/Black Magic or something of the sort...
So now I am listening to the song and one of the lyrics is "Drawing a SQUARE, With a Pencil In Hand." 
I guess I just wasn't expecting the song to mention "Square" at all. 
As I'm thinking further about the H377 and the 7's representing the letter "L"...think about the slang of L7..L7 Loser....but also someone who is a SQUARE. 
Today is a span of 3 years 2 months 8 days after "We Are Not Your Kind" released too...
328 is a big number with Slipknot. 
Tisha B'Av in 2019 was 3 months 28 days before Corey Taylor's bday. 
Joey Jordison=328(FB)
Paul Dedrick Gray=328(FB)
Freddie Mercury died on the 328th day. 
The realization with the Francis Bacon ciphers was due to The Big Bang Theory and Kaley Cuoco linked to 328.....I just saw a story the other day about her being pregnant...

The only blog post I have where I mention the "Squares" cipher is one about the Bridge/Earthquake Theme in relation to my Dad...
Denny Behrendt=2112(Squares)
What I find funny though looking at his name again..
Denny Behrendt=424(FB)
My dad and Zamien where both important to the Bridge/Earthquake Theme in 2018...
Padres(Father) going to be playing the PHILADELPHIA Phillies...
Think how I've mentioned Philadelphia a zillion times with the Bridge Earthquake Theme too...
Today is 6 months 5 days after my dads bday. 
Philadephia=65

You know what else is crazy? On Friday night I went to a comedy show they had at the golf course in town. I bought tickets online so I had no idea where we were sitting...but when we got there, they told me we were sitting at table 2 with Krystal and her husband...Of course, it would be the daughter of the Psychic I have blogged about...and how I had the dream of her husband dying...I haven't seen Krystal in years and then I end up sitting at a table with her on Friday night. I even later went to the bar with them and a few other friends. I'm mentioning this though, because the Dream theme was interrelated to the Bridge/Building Collapses with my Dad. 
My dad is also retiring on 1/28/2023...
Bridge Collapse=128
This was a big number with the Bridge Collapse theme last year.  


I still don't see how Bill and Ted fit into this though...

Square and Compass....
Had the crazy sync with SpongeBob SQUARE Pants last year too..

Tomorrow is the 33rd anniversary of the Loma Prieta Earthquake too..























No comments:

Post a Comment