Monday, October 24, 2022

Synchronicity with Wrestler Sheamus and the Death of Kevin Nash's son on Scott Hall's Bday-Bridgewater/Earthquake/They Live Narrative

 


I didn't have time to blog about this yesterday(10/22), but I went to my gmail in the morning and saw that I had a Twitter notification from Jake Slater and also one about the wrestler Sheamus....This stood out to me because Slater is a guy whose nickname is Sheamus as he looks a lot like the wrestler Sheamus. 

I then noticed that Sheamus had some interesting Gematria Connections to recent things I've mentioned..

Sheamus=424(Jewish), 310(Fibonacci) and 86...

86 was big with Hulk Hogan and They Live, which is why I thought it was interesting. 


Plus...since I saw the 424 I figured I would check out Sheamus in all capital letters. 

SHEAMUS=268(FB)

Notice how this happened a span of 268 days after Sheamus' bday too. 

Terry Eugene Bollea=268(FB)

Rowdy Roddy Piper=268(FB)

So on..

His bday on 1/28 is interesting because that's a number important to bridge collapses....and think how the BRIDGEWATER Shooting was linked to the film "They Live." 

My friend Jake's bday was 2 months 18 days before this happened. 
They Live=218(FB)
JAKE SLATER=326(FB)
326 a number I've been seeing again recently. 

Even crazier is that I noticed the guy who Sheamus was going to fight, Solo Sikoa, had a bday that was 218 days before 10/22....
Also, it was 4 months 24 days before his next bday. 
I have since seen that Sikoa won and Sheamus supposedly had to go to the hospital. 
After seeing some of the connections, I then got in my van and noticed it said the time was 4:24....I didn't get the pic in time, but it said 4:24 right when I looked at it..the time is wrong though as it was actually around noon. 
So I know that I was supposed to see this for a reason, especially considering the 424 connections above. 

Further, if you search Sheamus on my blog, I mentioned him when I went to my first ever SmackDown on 1/14/22...He was one of the only wrestlers that I really knew. I mean I knew a few others, but he was the guy who stuck out the most to me as far as the wrestlers there....it was the most nostalgic wrestler if that makes sense. I really don't follow wrestling anymore, but I used to watch it a lot years ago. 

1/14....They Live anniversary on 11/4 

In relation to the Bridge symbolism too...today we have a headline story about the the Chinese president being a "Bridge Man." 

BRIDGE=201(FB) and 84(FB)
Recall that Hulk Hogan's bday is 8/11...the same day as London Breed's bday....London Bridge....Liz Truss.....8/11/2019 the big news was China...China also has a Golden Gate...
The Wrestler Kamala died just before Kamala Harris from the Bay Area was announced as the Vice President candidate. 

The FIU Bridge Collapse happened just after the Eagles won the Super Bowl...Now we have the Eagles undefeated and the Philadelphia Phillies in the World Series....
Philadlephia important to the Bridgewater symbolism. 
I have some interesting thoughts about some of this stuff too...the other day I saw a story about Mark Wahlberg moving out of Hollywood to Nevada.....Recall that he was also supposed to be on a plane during 9/11, but magically missed his flight....Makes me wonder if his moving to Nevada is something similar...like he knows a big Earthquake is coming....who knows....just makes me wonder considering he was important to my SmackDown experience...




Further, we recently got the news of Kevin Nash's son Tristen dying on 10/20/22....This is interesting because Kevin Nash's nWo teammate Scott Hall died earlier this year and 10/20 is his bday...
If you go back and look at my blog post on this, I also mentioned synchronicity with Mark Wahlberg. 
I also mentioned the same narrative I am talking about with Philadelphia and the Golden Gate Bridge in that post. 

Hulk Hogan was also HOLLYWOOD Hogan in the nWo. 

Mark Wahlberg also met Pope Francis in Philadelphia, when the Pope was accompanied by Joe Biden. 

GOOD VIBRATIONS=326(FB)..Earthquake...

My Sheamus sync also happened 226 days befor Mark Wahlberg's bday on 6/5...
Bridge Collapse=65
Philadlephia=65
226 a big number I've been seeing and blogging about with the Wrestling/Spider Theme. 

If you go from Kevin Nash's bday to 11/4 it's 3 months 26 days...
If you go from 11/4 to Mark Wahlberg's bday is 213 days..
Earthquake=213(FB)
Los Angeles=213(FB)
BRIDGEWATER=213(FB)
 So on..

Tristen Nash died 103 days after his dad's bday.
Kevin Nash=103
Tristen=424(Jewish)
nWo=103(FB)
To further connect this to the Earthquake/Bridge symbolism..
Kevin Nash was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2015...this was just before WrestleMania 31 that was held in the San Francisco Bay...where the Rock brought Ronda Rousey into the ring...the Rock in San Andreas.....all of this links back to the Roddy Piper and the film "They Live." .....we later had the Bridgewater shooting in 2015 linked to this symbolism. 
Also, interesting that Macho Man and Rikishi were in the same Hall of Fame Class....
Just talked about Macho Man with the Spider symbolism..
But, Rikishi is the father of Solo Sikoa who just beat Sheamus...Rikishi's bday is 10/11, the day YouTube took down my Umbrella video. 
We also have the memes involving Rihanna and Liz Truss going around that was a headline story....She's important to the "They Live" narrative in a round about way with Weird Al/Daniel Radcliffe...Just mentioning this because they are saying the top runner for Prime minister is a guy named RISHI Sunak...the name just has a similar thing to Rikishi. 
That induction was also 4 months 24 days after the anniversary of "They Live." 
I can't completely confirm this, but Wikipedia and multiple articles say that Tristen Nash was born on 6/12/1996...this would mean that his bday was 4 months 24 days before the anniversary of the "They Live." 
The Links that Wikipedia provided as a source, do not say anything about his bday being 6/12/1996 as far as I could see..regardless, Wiki wants us to know the specific date for a reason. 

Looking back at the Bridgewater shooting...the Nascar guy whose death was listed on the bottom of the screen on the footage of the Bridgewater shooter..was Justin Wilson. 
Notice Roddy Piper died on Justin Wilson's bday that year. 
Justin Wilson=185
Bridgewater=185
Alison Parker=185
Vester Lee Flanagan II=185(Shooter from Bay Area)
Ronda Jean Rousey=185
Terry Bollea=185(FB) and 326(FB)
HULK HOGAN=185(FB)





































No comments:

Post a Comment