Friday, October 7, 2022

Daniel Radcliffe Says Rihanna Is Partially Why He Was Cast As Weird Al-Neptune Horse Blind Narrative-Super Bowl LVII

 


I was thinking about Coolio dying, the Umbrella Symbolism, and how it connects to Neptune. We then got the news that Rihanna is playing the Super Bowl LVII Halftime show, and she is important to Neptune. 

I pointed out how my Uncle Barney died on Neptunalia. 
Daniel Radcliffe who is portraying Weird Al was also born on Neptunalia. 
Coolio important to the Blind Theme, and my blind friend Pat is also born on Neptunalia. 
Also, the first screencast video I ever made on YouTube involved Weird Al, and in the video I talked about Neptune being in Pisces. 
This was because in 2014, the Super Bowl was linked to Neptune like crazy, so I was following a pattern with Neptune. 
I also have a post where I talk about Neptune and Weird Al and the Pineal Gland....

So anyway, I figured I would see if Rihanna had any connections to Daniel Radcliffe or Weird Al....
Would you believe that Daniel Radcliffe credits Rihanna for getting his role as Weird Al? 
They were both on the Graham Norton show and Daniel sang a song called "The Elements" that got Rihanna laughing...and it was a goofy song similar to how Weird Al writes the songs...


So I watched part of the episode...and would you believe in the beginning they make fun of Daniel Radcliffe for being in a play called "Equus?" They say that he molested a horse...

I then looked up the play and the plot is centered around a 17 year old boy who BLINDS horses with a spike...

What are the odds that it would involve Horses being BLIND lol...

Recall that Neptune is the god of HORSES, Earthquakes and the Sea. 

Recall how the Miami Dolphins are important to the Jeopardy Theme that later involved Coolio too....Teddy BRIDGEWATER now plays for the Dolphins...the Bridewater Shooting in 2015 was linked to Roddy Piper and the film "They Live." This year will be the 34th anniversary of "They Live" releasing on 11/4/22...34 was the big number I've talked about with this film since Roddy Piper died...

Rihanna will be 34 years old when Super Bowl LVII happens. 
Rihanna is from Barbados whose capital is BRIDGETOWN. 

But notice the Weird Al film is also releasing on 11/4...
11/4 to Super Bowl LVII is 3 months 8 days. 
They Live=38
Rihanna=38
Dolphins=38
Horse=38
Poseidon=38(Neptune..Thanks Rambo)
Neptune's symbols are the Horse, Trident and Dolphin. 

November 4th leaves 57 days in the year. 
It will be Super Bowl 57. 

Further, the episode of the Graham Norton show was aired 3 months 8 days before Rihanna's bday. 
The show was also 112 days after Neptunalia or Daniel Radcliffe's bday..
Super Bowl=112
Notice that Super Bowl LVII will be 112 days after Weird Al's bday too. 

It's also interesting in relation to Capital Letters...
WEIRD AL=254(FB)
Recall that I had the synchronicity with Weird Al and Napoleon XIV a few weeks before Coolio died. 
Napoleon XIV=254(FB)
Notice that the Graham Norton show was a span of 254 days before Daniel Radcliffe's bday...
Also, Weird Al's bday will be a span of 254 days after Super Bowl LVII. 

The Graham Norton Show also had Colin Farrell with Rihanna and Daniel Radcliffe...Recall that he is the Penguin in "The Batman" that released on 3/4. Batman was linked to the RV symbolism with the film "They Live." 


It's also interesting that J.K. Rowling was born on 7/31 and then gave Harry Potter the bday of 7/31...
This is the day that Roddy Piper died in 2015, before the Bridgewater shooting. 
JK Rowling is also 57 years old...in relation to SB LVII. 

One thing I do wonder about is that Weird Al admits to coding 27 and 72 in his stuff...Super Bowl 27 had the Buffalo Bills....
Weird Al will be 63 years old during Super Bowl LVII...
Buffalo=63
That was the Super Bowl with Michael Jackson at the Halftime Time....Weird Al did a lot of Michael Jackson parodies. 


I also had synchronicity with some new film called "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" a few days ago...I had bought a small head of lettuce had the price lowered...I was talking to Jasmine's mom in the kitchen about why I bought it...because only her and I will eat vegetables...and I said, it doesn't MAKE SENSE to buy a bigger one...and a second later her phone said something about how it doesn't Make Sense.....I then asked what she was watching and it was "Mr. Harrigan's Phone." But I started watching it today and the bully kid in the film has the last name "Yankovich" which I find funny in relation to Weird Al.
Yankovich and Yankovic... 
Plus, the film stars Donald Sutherland, which instantly reminds me of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" that came out on 7/31. 

Another reason I think this synchronicity is linked to this, is because the main actor in the film, Jaeden Martell, I think looks similar to Daniel Radcliffe. Plus, his first major film was "St. Vincent," which I blogged about earlier this year in relation to the HORSE Theme. 
He was also in a Super Bowl 47 commercial...Super Bowl 47 all about the number 34..
Jaeden Martell=172(FB)
Donald Sutherland=172
Weird Al Yankovic=172
Twenty Seven=172

Barbados also became a republic and quit using Queen Elizabeth II as their Queen on 11/30/21...so I'm sure it ties into her somehow. 

The song Umbrella is also used in the J.K Rowling book called "The Casual Vacancy." 




























1 comment:

  1. I was recently talking to my girlfriend about Daniel Radcliffe and how I keep confusing him with Elijah Wood. Yesterday we watched the movie "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" and fell asleep. My next Birthday is in 322 Days.

    ReplyDelete