Monday, October 3, 2022

Synchronicity with BLIND and Umbrella on Jeopardy Today

 

My mom text me earlier that she was home and I can bring Claire over to do her homework....It's a long story as to why she is doing it at my moms house, but basically she is lying and telling me she doesn't have homework...but my mom works at the school and has all of the work she hasn't done. So my mom is helping her/making her do it at her house and bringing it to the school.

Anyway, I took her over there and my parents were sitting at the table in the kitchen....I looked at the TV and they were watching Jeopardy, which I thought was odd considering it was like 7:40pm on a Sunday night...I didn't think Jeopardy aired on Sunday's...but apparently it's some Celebrity Jeopardy thing...and after this...was some Celebrity Wheel of Fortune. 

But notice the Question that was on the TV when I looked at it...It involved the word "BLIND"..I mean you can't make it up lol..

The very next question involved a picture of painting that has a bunch of people with UMBRELLAS too...I have no idea what it means, but has to be important considering my last video involving Jeopardy and the Umbrella Man. 

Eddie Huang is 40 years old....
Jeopardy=40
Oddly enough, today is a span of 40 days before my 40th bday. 

Fresh Off the Boat=154
Eddie Huang=154(FB)

I just watched the end of the episode of YouTube and the Eddie guy even guesses "Peaky BLINDers" on the Final Jeopardy Question...Right as he tells us he wrote Peaky Blinders the screen went black too....maybe this was just the YouTube video...but funny in relation to to being BLIND that the screen would go black....Plus, he's wearing Sunglasses in the lit room, something a blind person would do...

You can watch the episode in the link above to see what I am talking about. 

The girl who won was born on 2/22 and today is 222 days after her bday. 
Iliza Shlesinger=173 and 225(FB)
This interests me, because 2/22 was important to the Horse/Mandela Effect theme....and 173 and 225 are also important to that Theme with South Africa. 

She's also 39 years old and born in New York..
New York=39

There has to be something with why "Blind" keeps coming up though...Maybe I am Blind to something with this knowledge?  
Blind as a BAT....Batman...
Blind Melon...
Blind Melon=222(FB)
If I read it right, Derek's uncle was born on 2/13 too, which means the wreck was a span of 222 days after his bday. 

I swear it wasn't that long ago that I was talking about Ray Charles and the old Diet Pepsi commercials either..They randomly came to my head and I had to show my co-workers the commercial on YouTube, because they had no idea what I was talking about. 

I'm so tired, but I want to look at the crash with Derek's uncle more when I get a chance....recall the story of the guy who got killed just before the Umbrella Man with Derek too....I can't remember the whole thing, but something to do with a metal piece that looked like a "C." 

A few interesting things I see right away though...
2/13 to Dwayne Haskins bday is 1 month 27 days..
Dump Truck=127
Haskins died a span of 311 days before 2/13...
The 64th prime is 311. 
Linda Mueller's bday was 4/18..
2/13 to 4/18 is 64 days. 
Derek's bday is 6/4. 
Derek's uncle is 64 years old. 
Haskins died a span of 1 month 27 days beore 6/4. 


It's also interesting that Haskins died 166 days before his uncles accident. 166...the big number with the Umbrella stuff. 

2/13 to 6/4 is 3 months 22 days..
6/4 to 2/13 is 254 days...
322 and 254 important to Skull and Bones. 

6/4 to 9/22 is 3 months 18 days...
318...
It seems to be connected to a lot of the same numbers my uncle Barney died by/was connected to in 2017..
166...318..
 












3 comments:

  1. I've felt it for a few weeks now, the themes from the 90s are coming back. Queen passed away at the age of 96....Coolio raper from the 90's passed away etc. In the 90's I was an active basketball player and for the past two weeks I've had a strong urge to play basketball again. I stopped playing 15 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the right one baby uh huh. Believe they used that line in the Buttercream Gang.

    ReplyDelete