Monday, October 3, 2022

Wikipedia Changing Fred Ward's character on Tremors to Earl Bass and the Mandela Effect-Yet Another Explanation of Why Gematria Needs To Be More Understood

 


I was listening to Zach's video about Art of War at work earlier today, and I saw this comment about me. I don't take offense or anything to the comment, but his comment isn't really true to the points I made in my video. 
I mean, can't the same be said about him too?
No one knows how this knowledge works in this community. 
I see that manipulation is going on, but what I can't discern is if we are also being manipulated to have certain beliefs. 
I just don't undersand how people don't see what I am saying with this ideal lol? 
Anyway, a perfect example to rebuttal that the manipulation is "OBVIOUS" is the his blog post on the death of Fred Ward. 
Fred Ward died age 79. 
Fred Ward=79
So Zach then connects it to the word "Murder" and "Society of Jesus" because they both sum to 79...
Where is the proof that he got murdered or that his death had any connections to the Society of Jesus, just because he died at the age of 79? 
This is pure speculation and belief....
But since he believes this, he goes and to show how he died on 5/8 or 8/5...so this OBVIOUSLY means the Jesuit Motto..
Iesus Hominus Salvator=85

So sure, I see why Zach could think he was connected to the Jesuits..

BUT.....Go look at my old post about Fred Ward lol...
I was following a big pattern with 219 and the Mandela Effect in December 2021...The theme I was following began with a big connection to the Fred Ward Film, "Timerider: The Adventures of Lyle Swann."  We then got the death of Michael Nesmith of the Monkees, and he of course, wrote the film Timerider that Fred Ward is in...

Fred Ward even shared a bday with Michael Nesmith..

So what are the odds that Fred Ward would die 5 months after I talked about a pattern involving him synced to the Mandela Effect? 
Further, he died on the 128th day of the year at the age of 79. 
The Mandela Effect=79 and 128
Fred Ward=79
He also died 79 days after 2/19, which was a big day I was following with the same Theme. 

This theme had absolutely nothing to do with the Jesuits. 
Even the 219, Zach would say "Roman Catholic"=219 
Nelson Mandela born on 18/7..
Society of Jesus=187
So, yeah, the numbers fit....but I connected the numbers to a whole different thing that linked to his death. 

So the point is....it's not OBVIOUS manipulation that the Jesuits were responsible to Fred Ward's death. I think it's OBVIOUS that he was synced to the Mandela Effect theme I was following that had nothing to do with the Jesuits. 

Now do I think OBVIOUS Manipulation is going on? For sure, that isn't what I am arguing....I know they purposefully had the story about Gavin Newsom and 56 percent of Californians, or how black people are always connected to 42 and 59....Rosa Parks..Jackie Robinson...Rodney King..so on...and it's obvious they used these stories for an agenda too..
But when you look at the Umbrella Symbolism and all of the events that I talked about in that recent video.....does it not make you question that the truth community is also being manipulated to connect it to a certain thing? 

Like I said, where do we draw the line at where the manipulation is happening....
Tons of people know Zach because of Gematria and follow his decodes and start doing it in the manner of Fred Ward....and the point is, that it's not OBVIOUS that it's the Jesuits....and everything seems to get decoded this way. And Decoding this way builds a giant wall into understanding the deeper relationship and how you can understand the knowledge through your stream of conscious. 

I know that manipulation is going on lol, I just think a lot of the decodes are going overboard to connect every last thing to the Jesuits/Freemasons...and cabal type they can think of. 



So anyway, since I was thinking about this Fred Ward post, I went and looked at Zach's blog about it...I saw that Zach decoded Fred's name in the film Tremors as "Earl Bass" and someone commented how Wikipedia says "Earl Bassett." 
Of course, I look more into when Wikipedia changed it...
They changed it to Earl Bass on 12/26/21...and then changed it back to Earl Bassett on 5/13, the day the media released Fred Ward's death. 

I've been talking about Wikipedia doing this forever..and how they MANIPULATE or change a certain thing to fit a narrative and then change it at a later date by the numbers...So once again, I see the manipulation going on lol...I just disagree with how people decode to make every single thing to fit that the Jesuits are responsible. 
Isn't it perfect that they changed it to Earl Bass a span of 139 days before changing it back, and Fred Ward would die on 5/8...
Earl Bass=58 and 139
Most people would then say it's the Freemason's behind this because..
Freemasonry=58, 139
Maybe it is? Maybe it isn't? Where is the proof? 
The proof that we do know is that it fits with Earl Bass, but just because Freemasonry links to it, doesn't prove they did, or did not, do it. 
Michael Nesmith=139


The funniest part of all of this though, is the fact that it connects to the exact theme I was following with Fred Ward's death...
Notice how the ending credits of the film show that his name is "Earl Bass"...yet on Wikipedia they keep changing it back to Earl Bassett....
Does this not remind you of the Mandela Effect?
The reason that Fred Ward was connected to the Mandela Effect Theme to begin with is because his name in the Timerider film is Lyle and many people mistook it for LYNN...

The Tremor films seem to reference Earthquake a lot too...and Fred Ward is in the film "10.5" about Earthquakes. It begins with a 7.9 Earthquake near Seattle. 

It's also funny that I would start this post off with a clip of Zach's video that has 304 likes...
The Mandela Effect=304
304 a big number I've mentioned with the Sandy Theme/Putin..

Art of War=166(FB)

Moral of the story with this post..
It's Obvious that Manipulation is going on...but that Manipulation is not OBVIOUS to who is behind it, just because the Gematria lines up. 


6 comments:

  1. Without an enemy who has an evil agenda, there is no truth movement. In this case "truth" = money. Always begging for money. Always talking fantasy... "We should have a gematria school". Or "if we had land and a farm". Or the old "we need to take over a news station". This is nothing more than a injection of fantasies that creates donations. Unfortunately this appears to be the bottom line. The money is so good, even his mom gets in on the show. Remember when he was trying to convince people to send the sweet lady gifts so she would be more likely to let him go out on the road? This is the same person who was vaccinating people. This is the same person who called him and he ran all the way home to appease her even though he's on the road doing the most important work ever. Never once has she thanked the community for buying her multiple homes. Nearly 10 years, almost zero "community" progress. You know why there isnt more progress? Cause we aren't donating 1 million per month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure does love to wear his Jesuit colors on Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin Bacon / Tremors

    https://thegematriarapport.blogspot.com/2022/10/calling-out-gematria-community.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dan, it's the same Solar Adam from Youtube. I apologize about the misunderstanding your points. I feel there is more as well and trying to make sense it and your video resonated with me. Zack dismissed you and I wrote that comment.

    I was at NYC at 9/11 when Zach was there with my bicycle and not with the group. I took a train with my bike from Chicago to NYC. I was able to be there at the Barbara books and ran across him right after he filmed "42 & 59 at WTC" on his 24 channel. It was tough finding him using the new webpage and other YouTube channels live streams. I really didn't vibe with anyone there as it was clique-ish (seemed like everyone had a shirt and hung on Zach's words). I had seen Lincoln on his bike at ground zero (he was also on a bike and had a sound system Zack used the day before) We talked for a minute and rode over to meet with the group where one guy with a gematria shirt was arguing with the architect and engineers for truth. It was as moronic as laughable .

    I had a my bicycle trip from NYC to Chicago the next day, which I coordinated with 9/11. I called it and left for my hotel.

    Sharing my experience for clarification

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to mention my YouTube profile picture, it's from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics when an official went on the track and got run over. The guy under the umbrella was in the background.

    ReplyDelete