Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Cliff Theme and Synchronicity with Zach Sharing His Old School Documents-Earthquake-Umbrella



Zach shared some a certificate and a story he wrote as a child called "Buzzer Beater" about Damon Stoudamire...
Funny how the certificate has the date 5/14 on it though and today is a span of 201 days before 5/14...
Buzzer Beater=201(FB)

It's also funny to me that today is 53 days after Damon Stoudamire's bday...
Trail Blazers=53
The Portland Trail Blazers are in their 53rd season. 
Recall how Cliff Robinson died age 53 and a bunch of other 53 connections....I talked about a Cliff theme when he died and how I had synchronicity with "Cliffy's Salsa"...
It's funny because I was filling sauce cups at work today and I stumbled upon a container of Cliffy's Salsa that Paula brought last week. I thought she took it home, but it was way in the back of the fridge at work...I then went up front and asked Daina about it and she got excited and we ended up eating it lol. 
So it's funny to me seeing this video tonight and it's 53 days after Damon Stoudamire's bday..

Zach's bday is also 44 days before Damon Stoudamire's..
Portland=44

What else is interesting about this reminding me of Cliff Robinson, is that Zach's story is about Damon Stoudamire hitting a Buzzer Beater against Michigan, while he was playing at Arizona.....

Arizona was coached by Lute Olsen when Stoudamire played for them...but recall that Lute Olsen died 2 days before Cliff Robinson in 2020...8/27 and 8/29...
Chadwick Boseman died on 8/28 that year...I mention this because "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever" premiered in Hollywood today(10/26/22)...Oddly enough, I feel like I am having Deja Vu writing this too...I even remember writing that I felt like I had Deja Vu...
Black Panther=424(FB)
Chadwick Boseman=326(FB)
There was an article today about Rihanna releasing new music for the Black Panther Soundtrack too. 
Notice how the Cliff Robinson stuff was also when I was mentioning about bunch about the Umbrella Symbolism too...that Umbrella Video was when EntertheStars left an angry comment to me...

 
In relation to EntertheStars and the God narrative...what are the odds that Zach also shared an old book they made in Catholic School called "Dear God"...
GOD=107(FB)
Earthquake=107
The Cliff Theme I was talking about goes back to a cliff collapse that happened in Christchurch, New Zealand on Valentines Day in 2016....we also had the Tawain earthquake synced to Queen Elizabeth on 2/6/2016....then we had another big Christchurch Earthquake on Prince Charles' bday in 2016...
King Charles=107

Christ Church....
Just after the Prince Charles Earthquake in 2016, we got the news that John Glenn had died and that Buzz Aldrin was hospitalized in Christchurch, New Zealand too...

Umbrella symbolism linked to Space....
Umbrella blocks the Sun....Eclipse..
11/7-11/8 Total Lunar Eclipse...

11/14/2016 was the day of the closest Super Moon since 1948. 




No comments:

Post a Comment