Monday, October 10, 2022

The Spider Theme and How It Relates to My Old David Arquette Post with Macho Man Randy Savage/Queen Elizabeth II-SPIDER-MAN-Tisha B'Av-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-New York Mets

 I'm sitting here trying to figure out why a SPIDER Theme is important...

I remember a few days ago I saw a Spider up high on the wall in our downstairs bathroom. A few days later I saw what I think is the same spider near the same spot...I didn't really think much of it, but I do remember wondering if it was the same spider. 

Another interesting thing with a Spider theme is that my son Alistair has recently(past few months) been really obsessed with Spider-Man. He even pretends he is Spider-Man and refers to himself as Spider-Man all the time. He's even laying in the chair he likes to sleep in right now with his stuffed Spider-Man. But in relation to the number 310...

Alistair=310(Jewish)

Aleister=310(Jewish)

Recall that the year I noticed all the 310 stuff, it was linked to 2019 Tisha B'Av, and Alistair was born on a few weeks later on 8/31/2019. 

But that Tisha B'Av was also linked to Spider-Man as the new film showed his bday of August 10th, the day Tisha B'Av began. 

Interesting that I talked about Rocky Colavito and the Indians in that post too...

China was also the biggest thing in the news during Tisha B'Av in 2019 too...and recall how I was connecting Spider-Man to the death of IM Pei and a man who climbed the Eiffel Tower to Tisha B'Av that year...Then just a few days after Alistair was born there was a news story about China's Spiderman Drones...

Alistair Behrendt=319(FB)

Spider-Man=319(Jewish)

The Spider Man Drone story came 3 months 19 days after IM Pei died. 

China is interesting considering I randomly mentioned Chyna Thomas and my girlfriend lately too...

The guy who played Spider-Man in the film I'm talking about was also born on 6/1...
China=61(FB) and 61(Jewish)
Peter Parker=61
Tom Holland=310(FB) and 226(FB)
Since this was connected to 2019 Tisha B'Av and then I was following 8/6/22, which was Tisha B'Av, I wondered how many days after 8/6/22 was...and it of course, takes me to the 6/11 and 6/12 dates I mentioned in the previous few posts. 
This also means that I released my book 310 days before those dates as well...

JASMINE MARIE COWGILL=611(FB)
Ha, I had no idea that Spider-Man was a New York Mets fan...apparently the Mets won 3 days before Peter Parker's uncle Ben was killed, and he goes to a game to honor the memory of Ben. 

Looking at David Arquette again too...
Queen Elizabeth II died on his 51st bday...
Mets=51
Wrestler=51
WWE=51
Mets play in QUEENS. 
Remember how I recently talked about Michael Jackson/Charlie Sheen in relation to the Artemis I launch too...this connected to Scary Movie/Scream....David Arquette is in Scream...
That was connnected to the date 3/19 with Biden/Kamala Harris too..
So interesting how 319 connects in this post too. 

This also stands out to me, because my original post about Buffy the Vampire Slayer in lingerie was from the date 11/22/2018....the anniversary of JFK dying. 
In the film "Ready to Rumble" David Arquette also gets Rose McGowan as his girlfriend...She is important to the Marilyn Manson/JFK video...and she is also in "Scream." 

And Think how I recently had synchronicity with the film "Mr. Harrigan's Phone" that has Donald Sutherland....the guy always makes me think of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." 
Of course, Kiefer Sutherland is in "The Lost Boys" that was important to the Buffy Theme in 2019. 

Looking at my old David Arquette post, I even mentioned the connections to Queen Elizabeth II....Arquette posted that one of the cuts from his fight made it look like his tattoo of Macho Man and Miss Elizabeth, had Miss Elizabeth crying...
Plus, the film "Ready to Rumble" involved Jimmy the KING...The actor who plays Jimmy King is related to Princess Diana too. 
So what are the odds Queen Elizabeth II would die on his bday?
 
Even more odd is that on Friday night I ended up going to the Dow City Bar around midnight. When I got there, only the owner and another guy was there...the owner/my friend Tim asked me if I am still DJing his Halloween party and what not...I have DJ'ed his Halloween party every year since I've started DJing, except last year. He went on a Hunting Trip and had to change the date, and I already had a gig lined up on that date....
Anyway, moral of the story is that I found out he was Macho Man for Halloween last year, and he was showing me pictures and what not...I wish I could find a picture of it, as it was a really good costume. 
Recall after 3/10/2019, I had a crazy synchronicity DJ at his bar with Clay Matthews too...and then I saw that Tim's name also summed to 310. 



Even crazier is that I blogged about Macho Man around the time of the Highland Park shooting...Apparently, I was at work and a random article about Macho Man calling out Hulk Hogan came up....I didn't blog about this, but I remember I then found this song that Macho Man wrote about Hulk Hogan called "Be A Man." I snapchatted saying that Macho Man's style was like DMX, cause it's actually pretty good song...
But notice the lyrics, where he says he got himself a role in Spider-Man....
Sure enough, Macho Man is in the 2002 Spider-Man film and fights Tobey Macguire.....lol...it's just crazyness how I found all of this. 

Further, think how 2019 Tisha B'Av fell on Hulk Hogan's bday too. 

Macho Man was also on the final episode of "The Weird Al Show", where Al gets robbed....

Ha, crazier yet is that my son Zamien is not tired tonight....He just walked up to me and told me about Aftershocks and Earthquakes....must be from the video he is watching on his tablet....but think about that in relation to Hulk Hogan...and Earthquake breaking his ribs...Plus how this year will be the 33rd anniversary of the World Series earthquake. 

Linda Hogan born on 8/24..
Hulk Hogan born on 8/11...
Recall how both of these dates were important in 2019...
Vince McMahon just retired and his bday is 8/24..

This is the year I went to my first ever WWE event..
Weird Al movie connected to "They Live" with Roddy Piper...
Definitely a big theme with Wrestling I'm supposed to see..
Diamond Dallas Page is big in the film "Ready to Rumble." 
DDP's bday is 5 months 1 days after the "They Live" anniversary. 

It is a video on his tablet too, I can hear them singing a song about Earthquakes right now. 

Today being 10/9 makes me think of Los Angeles too. 
When I first realized this theme with "Spiders" I figured there had to be something important to the System of a Down song "Spiders"....so I'm finally looking it up and I see it was on the "Scream 3" soundtrack....Once again, a connection to what I am talking about...


I know it's a lot to take in, but I have a post from 2020 about synchronicity with the red hand on the System of a Down album and the medium sized gloves at work...
Well, oddly enough, today Heather asked me if I would get the box of medium gloves down from the top shelf, because we ran out...and later in the day, Karl's son came in and they talked about seeing the band Korn in concert....I then started talking about the best concert I ever went to back in the day (Test Fest unsure of the year) got canceled because the stage got struck by LIGHTNING. So we only got to see a few smaller bands, but missed...System of a Down, Slipknot, Kittie, Disturbed and some other bands in their prime at the time. 
Anyway, I went on to tell him how System of a Down always makes me think of Fajita's because I thought the words in the song WAR were that for a long time....If you look at my old post from October 2020, I wrote about this same thing. 

One last thought is that "Eight Legged Freaks" came out on 7/17/2002....and Spider-Man came out on 4/29/2002...

9/11/2001 to 7/17/200 is a span of 310 days...
11/6/2022 is a span of 310 days before 9/11. 

7/17 was the day the House of Windsor was established, and it's also Camilla's bday...and Donald Sutherland's bday. 

Think how Tisha B'Av is related to 9/11...
Tisha B'Av begins on 7/26/23....Liz Truss' bday...
Which is also 310 days after 9/19, when Elizabeth II's funeral was held...













 








No comments:

Post a Comment