Saturday, October 8, 2022

Death of Wrestler Sara Lee In Relation to My Blog Post About Sara Lee Bread and the Mandela Effect-The Band Cold

 



I saw this story yesterday and I instantly thought of the Mandela Effect that I brought up again with Fred Ward...
The Bread Sara Lee commercial is also a Mandela Effect..
Nobody Does It
Nobody Doesn't. 
Anyway, recall that I realized this on 8/17/22 while at the Dollar Store..and then I had synchronicity with the number 424...
I find this interesting that Sara Lee the Wrestler would then die on 10/6/22...
10/6 is also 8/6 on the Roman Calendar...and it leaves 86 days in the year. 
Think how 424 was big with the date August 6th or 8/6 too...

Anyway, notice that Sara Lee died a span of 51 days or 1 month 20 days after my blog post about Sara Lee Bread..
Wrestler=51 and 120
WWE=51
WWE Tough Enough=51
Sara Lee=120(FB) and 128
Wesley Blake=120(Her husband wrestler)
The Mandela Effect=128

Recall at the beginning of 2022 I went to my first ever SmackDown and then I had a synchronicity with the song "Good Vibrations" and Mark Wahlberg....I mentioned how the song is on the film "The Mighty Ducks" that is important to the Mandela Effect Theme. 


Ha...
Mandela Effect=226(Jewish)

Mandela Effect=67
Sara Lee's bday was 6/7. 



It's interesting that she was on Tough Enough as well....I swear just last week I randomly remembered the band "Cold" and talked about them for like a half hour....They wrote the Theme song "Gone Away" for Tough Enough 2...
It was on Thursday 9/29/22....
I took a screenshot because I thought it might be important since I randomly thought of the band and talked about them..
I also always thought the song was strange to be the Theme song for Tough Enough considering it's not really a hyped song...they have way better songs that seem to be more appropriate for a wrestling theme song...
Gone Away=180(FB)
Sara Lee=180(FB)
Scooter Ward=280(FB)
Tough Enough=280(FB)

Cold is from Neptune Beach, Florida...

Year of the Spider=226(FB)

Just sticks out to me too in relation to the Chinese Years. 
If there is any connection to Spiders and wrestling it has to be important to David Arquette who is in "Eight Legged Freaks" too. 



Hope=90(FB)(Wrestling Name)
Sara Ann Lee=90










No comments:

Post a Comment