Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Synchronicity with Old House Fire and the Wedding I'm DJing This Weekend-Uncle Barney

 I got to work this morning and my boss wasn't there. She is on the Fire Department and apparently there was a big fire in the early morning out in the country. I later found out it was an old house on Vienna Road, which is a road we use to party on back in the day(Probably 15 Years ago)....It's a dirt road with barely any houses on it, and we used to party in an abandoned house....Anyway, one night partying out there a person I know was joking around lighting an old mattress on fire...just a little bit, like if you lit a dirty sock.....but out of nowhere the mattress engulfed in flames and we couldn't put it out....it happened so fast and the house ended up burning to the ground...I tell this story occassionally to people, because there was an anhydrous tank near the house and the fire department was worried it might explode.....turns out that some tweekers stole the anhydrous out it though...so I always joke that if it weren't for Meth, the whole town may have exploded. 

Moral of the story is that I am DJing a wedding this upcoming weekend for the guy who started the mattress on fire. I haven't seen him in years, but he messaged me a few months back asking if I could DJ his wedding. So what are the odds that another house would burn down on that dirt road, just before his wedding....I don't even remember any other houses on that road to tell you the truth...It's a terrible road way out in the country....

I don't want to write the guys name on here...but....it sums to 226(FB) and 166(FB) and 310(FB)

He is also a nephew to my Uncle Barney, but on his wifes side of the family....

His bday is 12/18....a date I was following not too long ago...

His wedding is also on 10/15, which stands out to me...this is the day that Barney's daughter Chrissy died....and then Barney's first brother to die, my Uncle Kelly, would later die on 10/15....So there is something to that date...

Remember that all of my uncle Barney's siblings died by the Jesuit numbers too..and also most summed to 166.....except for Mike, who died the same day as the Philadephia Train Wreck in 2015...but his bday was 6/4, the DREAM Theme day....and his name summed to 310, which I realized was important in 2019...then this year I had the synchronicity with Mike's wife Rosa with Bon Jovi...showing me the date 3/10...and then there was a train wreck near where I live on 3/10...


I'm pretty sure burning that house down did the farmers who own it a favor too lol...I imagine they had plans to demolish it in the future anyway...so it saved them the hassle of doing it themselves.  


No comments:

Post a Comment