Monday, October 10, 2022

The Father of Zach's Sister Died on 8/11/2019? How Did I just Find this Out?

 

I started listening to this livestream a bit ago and Zach just said that on 8/11/2019, his sisters father died....How in the hell have I never heard of this before? Or is this the first time he has mentioned it? I feel like it's a pretty big deal considering how much we followed that date....Just crazy that this is the first time I have heard of this..I'd bet a million dollars there are a ton of connections to this death that he never paid any attention to, or didn't want to tell anyone about. Can't even decode it myself because I don't know the details, otherwise I would look more at this. 
I also heard Zach say earlier in the video how the connections only happen once in a while to everyone...What?....Does he even read this blog, or watch my videos lol? This stuff happens every single day, multiple times a day...but when you are only paying attention to the news to blame each number on some form of cabal that the number connects to, you will never see it. 
I'm just so confused at to how the death of his sisters father on the HUGE Tisha B'Av date was never made a bigger deal, or in my case, I don't even remember it being mentioned....I would think that is a pretty strange thing considering how much energy was put into that date in this community...






No comments:

Post a Comment