Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Eight Legged Freaks and Scarlett Johansson-Black Widow-424-246-Pearl-Horse-Russia/Ukraine


The opening scene of "Eight Legged Freaks" has Doug E. Doug as a conspiracy theorist...It's funny how he talks about JFK, the Moon landing and such and says "Wake Up People" a few times......this film came out a span 310 days after 9/11/2001....the new big Conspiracy at the time..

In relation to my Synchronicity with Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark with Wrestling earlier this year.....I've always connected Doug E Doug and Marky Mark in my brain....I think it's because of the E sound in the middle of the names...Mark E Mark...Doug E Doug..

So I just feel like there is a connection there I don't fully understand yet. 


Also, a Rabbit is the reason the Spiders became so big in the film....just thinking about the upcoming Rabbit Year...


Outside of these things...nothing really stood out to me in this film....It's really terrible though lol...I don't remember the film being as bad as it was. 


I guess I did notice the film has a young Scarlett Johansson in it as well...

Interesting that she was born on the JFK assassination anniversary...

Ha..

Scarlett Johansson=424(FB) and 246...

424 the big number with Trump/Biden/Russia....246 a big number I've talked about in recent months too. 

She's in some movies that have interesting titles too..

The Horse Whisperer..

Girl with a PEARL Earring..

She's also "Black Widow" in the Marvel films.....

Black Widow...Spiders...

The Character Black Widow is a Russian too...thinking about Sean Penn's connection and Ukraine..



 

No comments:

Post a Comment