Thursday, October 13, 2022

Bray Wyatt's Return to the WWE and the SPIDER Theme I've Been Mentioning-They Live-Bridgewater-Philadelphia

 




I was looking at Derek's blog and I see he had a post about Bray Wyatt returning to the WWE on 10/8/22...
I had no idea he returned to the WWE on 10/8/22...but when I was researching about Spiders and the WWE a few nights ago...I think I typed in "Spiders WWE", I remember seeing an article about Vince McMahon behind mad a Bray Wyatt for not doing his "Spider Walk." 
I didn't know how it fit with what I talking about until now....the guy re-joined the WWE a few days after Sara Lee died...

Derek also points out in his post that they advertised "Extreme Rules" that Wyatt returned in, with a White Rabbit....He talked about the Matrix and the White Rabbit....but think how I mentioned a Rabbit is the reason for the giant spiders in "Eight Legged Freaks." 
Further, go back and look at my posts about Vince McMahon retiring earlier this year...It was all about the Stoneman Douglas shooting, the Austin Bomber, and the Maryland School Shooting in 2018...the Maryland shooter was Austin Wyatt Rollins, reminding us of Stone Cold, Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins.....it was also connected to Julius Caesar/Cleopatra....and another big thing was the death of Owen Hart on 5/23.....
So what are the odds that Owen Hart would died on Bray Wyatt's bday? 
All of this seemed to stem back to the film "They Live" and the Death of Roddy Piper as well...something I've been mentioned a lot of lately...
A big thing with that narrative had to do with the number 268...
Rowdy Roddy Piper=268(FB)
Terry Eugene Bollea=268(FB)
Sylvester Stallone=268(FB)
SummerSlam 2022 was held 268 days after the 33rd anniversary of "They Live". 
I was held in Nissan Stadium..
Tennessee Titans=268(FB)
RV Bombing in Tennessee connected to this narrative...
Anyway...
Bray Wyatt=268(FB)
Windham Lawrence Rotunda=246

The 2023 Royal Rumble will be held a span of 86 days after the "They Live" Anniversary on 1/29/23....

Think about Teddy Bridgewater with the Dolphins...
The 2015 Bridgewater/They Live Shooting and my synchronicity on 8/5/2022 with Moneta, Virginia...
34th anniversary of "They Live" and 34 the big number with Roddy Piper and Ronda Rousey..

Extreme Rules was in Philadelphia..
Hulk Hogan got his revenge against Earthquake in Philadelphia..
Ronda Rousey came out at the 2018 Royal Rumble in Philadelphia. 
The Bridgewater shooting was linked to Philadelphia. 
The Eagles started the season off 5-0. 
The Eagles won the Super Bowl in 2018 synced to an Earthquake. 
Pope Francis' visit in 2015 after the Bridgewater finished in Philadelphia. 
Philadelphia, Michael Jordan, Earthquakes
Church of Philadelphia..
Nissan Stadium used to be called "Adelphia". 

I was talking about the Eagles back in April with Tony Danza too..It was related to the Dump Truck and Dwyane Haskins...so interesting Derek's uncle would be connected to that as well. 

Been talking about the Franklin Bridge for years with this narrative...
 
I went to my first ever SmackDown on 14/1, which was 141 days before Derek's bday...
Gematrinator=141
Hulk Hogan's bday is 8/11...the 141st prime is 811. 

You could also say the date was 1/14...and They Live came out on 11/4. 
Has to be something important to Earthquakes. 








4 comments:

  1. Did you catch Rambo's video about the spider stuff? Dropped about the same time you started having spider syncs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna see if my phone will work in this comment section. It hasn't worked on my computer for ages. I had no idea he had a video about Spider until now. It's perfect though, because Rambo's bday is 11/6, and that was big with the Mets game, Spiders and my Heather O'Rourke sync.

      Delete
    2. It worked lol...but his bday is 6/11, or 11/6 is what I meant.

      Delete
    3. Well I'd say this is an important date with you being back in the comment section. It's been years hasn't it? Was talking to Seven7One1. He pointed out that the Queen and Angela Lansbury were born 187 days apart. Big murder number. When I see 187 I always think about how it's 1122 if you x by 6. That's the start of Sagittarius. Sagittarius looks like a teapot...Mrs. Potts.

      Delete