Saturday, October 8, 2022

Chyna Thomas Death and the Connections to My Girlfriend With the Francis Bacon Ciphers

 

I recently looked back at the story of Chyna Thomas dying and how it seemed as if it were linked to my girlfriend(Jasmine)....
For instance, she died in a car that looked almost identical to Jasmine's car...
Thomas means Twins and I was following a Twin theme with Jasmine at the time..
The Isaiah Thomas lost a tooth in the game a few weeks later, and Jasmine had lost the same tooth a few months before that. 

Anyway, I didn't know the importance of the Francis Bacon/Capital Letter ciphers back then..
Chyna died 222 days before Jasmine's bday that year. 
Chyna Thomas=222(FB)

Chyna Thomas and Jasmine's bdays are separated by 204 days. 
Jasmine Cowgill=204(FB)

So it was for sure connected to Jasmine.

The Jesuits were a big theme that year too, so it's interesting that Chyna died a span of 201 days after the Jesuit anniversary too. 
Isaiah Thomas=201
This happened a span of 5 months 6 days after my bday. 
Society of Jesus=56
I also find it crazy that Chyna died a span of 4 months 24 days after Jasmine's bday...
424 and Capital Letters...



1 comment:

  1. Big story a couple days ago was that Hilary Swank is expecting twins at the age of 48

    ReplyDelete