Saturday, October 8, 2022

Padres Playing the Mets and the Possible Relation to my Poltergeist/Heather O'Rourke Post on 6/11-6/12.

 

If the Mets do end up losing to the San Diego Padres, I'm gonna look back at this synchronicity and blog post that I had on 6/11-6/12...

It had to do with the death of Heather O'Rourke of Poltergeist and how they had the 1988 Super Bowl poster on the wall...
That Super Bowl was in San Diego and then Heather O'Rourke would end up getting sick that day and dying in San Diego the next. 

Heather O'Rourke=168 and 246(FB)
New York Mets=168 and 246(FB)

Even odder to me is that I had the above sync/post while I was DJing in Charter Oak, and I have to DJ there again tonight. I'm pretty sure that was the last time I DJ'ed there too. 

Further, I've mentioned how Matt Harvey is linked to the Mets...and notice that today is 6 months 11 days or a span of 6 months 12 days after his bday....
Tomorrow is also 6 months 12 days....
So it links with the Heather O'Rourke post on 6/11-6/12..
Heather Michele O'Rourke=327(FB)
Matt Harvey=327(Fibonacci)
Matt Harvey born on 3/27.
 
I also talked about the date 10/8/2017 in the Poltergeist post. I was talking about the Angel symbolism and when I got on my computer to write that blog post, I had the song "Angel of the Morning" pulled up on my Chrome....
So just interesting that today is 10/8 to me. 

The Mets also lost to the Angels on 6/11 with a score of 6 to 11. 




Another interesting thing is that the winner of this series goes on to play the Dodgers...and the Dodgers won the 1988 World Series that was connected to Poltergeist...

In relation to how Queen Elizabeth II linked to the Mets, I see the Padres finished the season with 89 wins as well....
Think how she died in big connection to 89...
Padres=89(FB) 
Matt Harvey born in 89'
Earthquake series in 89' 

Tomorrow will be 169 days before Matt Harvey's bday...and I also mentioned 169 a lot in that old post...
Padres=36

10/9 also links with "Los Angeles"=109

I still think the symbolism is linked to the Mets, but if not, then I know this was important. Regardless if they do lose, I'm sure the symbolism will link up at a later date, like it always does lol. 









No comments:

Post a Comment