Monday, October 17, 2022

Returned error message while trying to leave a YouTube Comment

 

Every time I try and leave this message on Zenith's video, I get a "Returned error" message. I mean over half the time the messages on YouTube disappear with no way to respond...but I've never seen the "Returned error" while trying to comment... My comment doesn't show up in his section either, so no idea if it actually went through or not...
Returned error=205(FB)
Not sure if it's connected...
But I was talking about Zamien in this comment...
We Are Not Your Kind came out 205 days after Zamien's bday....
It was also 6 months 24 days...
624 the number I talked about in the Bridge Collapse post with my dad..
624 also important to the Cleveland Indians and King Symbolism. It was also important to the Eagles and SB 52. 

1 comment: