Wednesday, October 19, 2022

EntertheStars Umbrella Video Thumbnail on the Same Day YouTube Removed my Umbrella Symbolism Video-The God Theme-Angel Gabriel-Earthquake/Bridge-Quantum Leap

 




I'm too tired to look more into this tonight....But basically Zenith pointed out that EntertheStars made a video using a thumbnail with The Penguin and the Umbrella on 10/11....this was the same day that my Umbrella video was removed by YouTube and I used the same picture in my thumbnail for my video..
EntertheStars was also important to what I talked about in that video, because he had a car crash into his yard/house on 1/13/2016, the same year that Dahboo7 and Zach also had that happen...

I remember EntertheStars being "Enterthe5t4rz" though so I looked up the Gematria a bit ago..
Enterthe5t4rz=326(FB)
I thought this was interersting because Zenith had just uploaded a video today about Quantum Leap and the Loma Prieta Earthquake....I remember a while back he had a great video on the number 326 in connection to Quantum Leap. 
I'm tired so I figured I would try and watch the new Quantum Leap...I then remembered that the Lakers were playing, so I turned that on instead, and figured I would watch Quantum Leap once I lay down..
Anyway, I noticed in the game how they mic'd up Juan Toscano-Anderson...and then he got into a jump ball in the game...The announcers told us about him wearing the number 95...I thought it was funny because I know that "Los Angeles Lakers"=95...

His jersey just says "Toscano" so I looked up the Gematria of Juan Toscano..
Juan Toscano=326(FB)

The game then went to a commercial and there was some McDonald's commercial with the Tiffany song, "I Think We're Alone Now." I thought I'd better look at Tiffany, because that song was requested at the Wedding I DJ'ed this weekend...I don't think anyone has ever requested that song until that wedding either...
Anyway...
Tiffany=326(Satanic)

I then started thinking how I've always associated the number 326 with the Angel Gabriel. 
A few minutes later I hear the Lakers game say the word "Gabriel." 
They said the word "Gabriel" because the player Wenyen Gabriel got fouled and went to the free throw line...
So I look this guy up...
Go figure...he was born on 3/26. 

Gabriel=107(FB)
Earthquake=107
The Loma Prieta Earthquake was 107 days after Jose Canseco's bday.
Gabriel also has the Gematria Connections to the Golden Gate Bridge and Bridge Symbolism...to go along with the Quantum Leap connection. 

3 months 26 days after today is 2/13...
Los Angeles=213(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB)
Los Angeles, California=118
City of ANGELS
Also, interesting to note that 3 months 26 days before today is 22/6. 
Think how EntertheStars bday is 226 days before mine..
My Umbrella Theme video was 2 hours 26 minutes long. 


What I find even crazier is that fact that I learned about EntertheStars video yesterday on 10/17....
In my post about YouTube removing my video on 10/11/22 I mentioned a theme with the Conclusion of my book and God....Notice how that story was connected to the dates 10/11 and 10/17...and now I find this out on 10/17...
Further, the conclusion was all about the number 224. 
EntertheStars=224(FB) and 55
God=55
Satan=55
EntertheStars is all about God, so I know it's important. 
Further, the biggest thing that caused the synchronicity in the conclusion of my book had to do with Mitch Hedberg....
Wikipedia changed his death date to 3/30 in 2015...but forever it said he died on 3/29, and IMDB still says the date 3/29...my old video I pointed out it was 3/29 too...
I'm mentioning this because that is EntertheStars bday..



Crazier yet, is that if you go back and look at the FIU Bridge Collapse where I talked about a dream I had involving my dad dying, I mentioned how I had a synchronicity with Enterthe5t4rz and a dream he had about his father dying....
Recall how my dad is retiring on 1/28/23....and 128 is a big number with Bridge Collapse...
I just mentioned this a few nights ago too, with Zenith's video about Slipknot's "H377" song. 

Sean Penn's mother just died and was in "Eight Legged Freaks." Sean Penn important to the BRIDGE Symbolism...

Notice how I mentioned a girl dressed like Danny DeVito on Saturday too in the comment above...Danny DeVito is in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", which was important to Roddy Piper and the Bridge Theme I was talking about in 2015. 

Bridgewater Shooting important to "They Live"..
Rihanna(Bridgetown) important to Weird Al film.
Weird Al and They live films important to 11/4...
Recall that my dad's bday is 4/11 or 11/4(April 11th). 

The Miami Building Collapse(Surfside) was linked to my Dad as well..Just makes me think how the Dolphins now have "Teddy Bridgewater." 
11/4 is a span of 224 days after 3/26 too.

Really have to keep an eye on this date now...
Crazier yet is that my friend Cody just called me. I don't think I've talked to him on the phone since 6/3/22, when he called to tell me about the DREAM he had..I have a blog post on it...but once again the Dream Theme is related to my father and the Bridge symbolism. 
Anyway, while I was talking to him, I walked downstairs and I looked over at the microwave to see that it said it was 2:26am....although it was probably only around 1:15am...I had to take a picture of it though, another 226 sync. 






You know what else is funny in relation to Sean Penn's mother dying and my synchornicity with Sara Lee that led me to the "Eight Legged Freaks" idea....
Sean Penn's bday is 8/17, which is the same day I had the Sara Lee Bread experience at the Dollar Store. 
And as you can see in the microwave picture, we had spaghetti for supper again tonight...just like the Sara Lee bread sync...I had went to the Dollar Store for that Cheesy Bread that is in the pic on 8/17/22. 

I also blogged about my friend Cody in the post about Sean Penn back in March....

I also have a blog post about him reminding me of my old rap song where he says "I Fuckin Hate Will Smith" at the end...This was in relation to the Chris Rock Slap....but he messaged me about it 3 months 26 days after his bday....
I put the video of the song he was talking about on YouTube on 3/5/2011.....so now I'm thinking about how YouTube restricted video on 10/17/2020 that I put on YouTube on 10/11/2011...
I also think that video is important because another big person I talked about in the conclusion story of my book was born on 3/5. (Cisco)....and the other person who was a part of that story (Sam) messaged me today too lol....

Dean Stockwell's bday was 3/5. 

Cody is also a big Miami Dolphins fan. 
Will Smith...Miami....
Bobby pointed out the film "Wild Wild West" has the Giant Spider. 

I wonder about the "9 Days" Theme now too and if something special will happe on 10/27/22....9 days after realizing these connections....
It's technically 10 days after realizing EntertheStars Umbrella video thumbnail....
But Zenith pointed out how they waited 10 days restart the World Series after the Loma Prieta Earthquake...
10/27 is Philadelphia's anniversary..
Philadelphia important to the Bridge/Earthquake Symbolism. 
Philadelphia Phillies currently still in the MLB Playoffs. 

The next episode of the new Quantum Leap on 10/24/22 will be about the Loma Prieta Earthquake...
What a Disaster=148
Trainwreck=148
Just pointing this out due to 3/10 having a Trainwreck and it was 9 days after the Sean Penn story. It was synced to Trainwreck symbolism too...
Plus the recent 310 stuff with David Arquette...
Casey James Brown=310(FB)(EntertheStars)




 














6 comments:

  1. 10/27/2022 is 6 months 6 weeks 6 days after Prince's death, also 127 a number I see all the time. Something I didn't know until this morning by fluke when I was searching "Spider Sculptures" and came by "Spider in culture". I am too old to have followed the Harry Potter stuff but Hagrid,( actor died 5 days ago), had a pet spider Aragog who died around 55 years old around April 20, 1997. Also connected with you, Hagrid wasn't allowed to graduate from Hogwarts due to the spider. The Ministry of Magic (224 ro) broke his magic wand and forbid him to practice magic. Hagrid keeps the pieces of his wand inside a Pink Umbrella. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Stuff. I'm sure Dan has heard how umbrellas are connected to lunar eclipses. The earth casts an umbral and a penumbra shadow. When the Moon passes completely within the umbral shadow you get a total lunar eclipses which we have one during the next full moon on November 8th. There won't be another one until 2025.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Wow, I wasn't aware of the Lunar eclipse coming. I've probably saw you mention something but I forgot. 11/ 8 (88) , there must be something coming... Now I'll be stuck on this, lol.

      Delete
  2. Regarding Spider sculptures, there's Maman (mother spider). There's several permanent displays, one being at the Crystal Bridges Museum of Art. This museum was funded by Alice Walton from the Walmart family. Her father being SAMuel MOORE Walton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pentagrammaton sums to 326. It's the 5 letter hebrew name for Jesus.
    Kobe Bryant heavily coded with 326. He was 2161 weeks old at time of death the 326th prime. Died 326 days after Shaq's birthday and 326 days before the Pope's birthday (47th and 84th respectively). Julius Erving wore two numbers in his career. 32 and 6. His career points total is 30,026. Kobe Bean Bryant is KBB or 11,2,2 like the date JFK was assasinated the 326th day of the year. The Moon was even at 326° of the ecliptic when Kobe died. Which is interesting considering how Moon = 57 ordinal and the 57th prime is 269. 269 + 57 = 326.

    I've been listening to some of Archaix's videos. He says calendar systems went from 360 days to 365 days in the year 713 BC. "Saturn" = 713 hebrew gematria. Saturn the Keeper of Time.

    ReplyDelete