Sunday, October 9, 2022

Synchronicity with Eight Legged Freaks and David Allan Coe song "Finger Fuckin Sally" At Work Today and How It Relates to a SPIDER Sync with the Mets vs Padres Game

I randomly blogged about the film "Eight Legged Freaks" yesterday afternoon in my post about wrestler Sara Lee. 

I had to work this morning, which I normally do not work Sundays. I'm bringing this up, because my co-worker Karl only works on Sundays, so I barely work with him. Karl is probably about 50 years old, so we were talking about 80's movies and music...and then a few minutes later, he randomly asked me if I have ever seen "Eight Legged Freaks." I thought how funny that he would bring up that movie after I blogged about it yesterday...especially considering it's not an 80's movie.....He then brought up wrestling and the David Arquette film "Ready to Rumble." 

So there is something I'm supposed to see with that film after all lol....
It almost has to be the connection to 310..
Eight Legged Freaks=310
Recall that this was the big number with Buffy the Vampire Slayer that David Arquette is in....There was a story about him in a bloody wrestling match in November 2018 and then a few days later I saw that Buffy the Vampire lingerie story, so I knew there was something important....then Luke Perry died 3 months 10 days after my blog post...
Buffy the Vampire Slayer=310
Buffy Summers=310(FB)
The film came out 3 months 10 days before my bday. 
So on..

Considering it's an 80's movie it's not that crazy...but we did talk about the film "The Lost Boys" today...and I asked him if he had ever seen part 2 and he hadn't....I didn't even realize the connection to Buffy while at work today, I'm just seeing the 310 now....but recall that The Lost Boys were important to the 310 stuff too....I had the synchronicity with Lost Boys 2 and the whistle that was linked to a Troll Hunters....

This made me watch the date 3/10 and then we had the Ethiopian Airline crash and a bunch of other events connected to it....

So makes me wonder if we are going to get an airplane crash story, or something to do with Ethopia?....
Australia also had the 310 mile dust storm the same day we had the Buffy Lingerie story...so maybe it's something with Australia?

Later in the day a guy came in and while getting a fountain pop he randomly asked me if I ever play "Finger Fuckin Sally" when I DJ. I had to laugh because I actually downloaded the song last night while DJing, because someone requested it. I have never even heard the song before...and I didn't end up playing it, due to people singing karaoke and it never really fit the energy. 
So there has to be something with why that happened...I just don't get it right now? It doesn't have any connection to 310 that I see...
Ha, I looked at the Mets vs Padres game a bit ago and the Padres are winning 4-0 right now...I looked up the pitcher and of course, today is a span of 310 days after his bday...

It's also a span of 57 days before Joe Musgroves bday..
Mets=57
New York Mets=57
San Diego=126(FB)

Funnier yet is that I turned on the game and one of the Padres hit a ball to the left field wall..the wall has an advertisement for "SPIDERS"...
I couldn't get a picture of it at the time because I pulled it up on mamahd, so I can't rewind..but you can see it says Spider...or SPDR, which is a company called Spider....this is different than what I saw though...I'm sure it said "Spider". 
SPDR=57 

It's interesting considering how I blogged about the Heather O'Rourke sync with the Mets vs Padres too...that had to do with 6/11....
Well...November 6th or 6/11 is the 310th day of the year...

Ha, what are the odds of this? Since I couldn't figure out the David Allan Coe synchronicity, I started wondering what song was the 310th in my playlist that I used last night. 
Would you believe the 310th song is "Your Love" by "THE OUTFIELD"....
Funnier yet, is that I DJ'ed at that same bar on 6/11, and I got the message about Heather O'Rourke while I was DJing that night...

Charter Oak, Iowa=226(FB)(DJ Gig)

Spider=186(Fibonacci)














 

1 comment:

  1. I was just scrolling CNN and saw Sean Penn's mother Eileen Ryan died October 9th at 94. She was in "Eight Legged Freaks"...

    ReplyDelete