Monday, October 17, 2022

Padres Last Made the 1998 World Series In Relation to Queen Elizabeth II Dying on 9/8 Goose Gossage

 


I was looking at the Padres and I see the last time they were in the World Series was against the Yankees in 1998....They also had 98 regular season wins that year. 
Think how they were connected to the Spider symbolism which is important to Queen Elizabeth II who died on 9/8. 
Padres=89(FB)

I also looked at the 1984 World Series because that was the only other time the Padres were in the World Series. 
I then saw that it said the Padres had Hall of Famer Goose Gossage on that 1984 team....
So I'm curious if the Padres make the World Series if we get the death of Goose Gossage in the next year....
Only because Rambo's video connecting the Spider stuff to Tony Siragusa, whose nickname is "The Goose." 

Goose Gossage=186(FB)
Born on the 186th day of the year. 
Bday on 7/5 or 5/7..
World Series=57 and 75



No comments:

Post a Comment