Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Gematrinator and Cash Register At Work Both Updated Synchronicity

 


Weird Synchronicity Today...but Derek changed the Gematrinator and it went live yesterday...so I messed around with it for a few hours and so on last night...I'm still not used to it, but I know in a few weeks I will feel like the old one is weird lol...
So no big deal...except that the Seneca guys came and did an update to our cash register today...we had no idea this would happen, as they just called early this morning and said they were coming...
So now our register is a whole different layout....it's similar, but the color scheme is different and some of the buttons are moved along with a few different functions...
This is only the 2nd time in my 6 years they have updated the system like this too...so it's crazy it would happen the day after the Gematrinator was updated too.

I'm adding this on 10/5/22 at 12:24am...
But I was reading through comments and I saw that Zach also changed/update the freetofindtruth.com website on 10/1/22...
Fitting with what I wrote in this post earlier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment