Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Kanye's Anti-Semitic Comments and my Racist Dream With Kanye

 


This article came up on my Yahoo about Kanye West possibly getting sued by George Floyd's family. It was because he said that George Floyd died from fentanyl and not by the cops knee in his neck...
If you watch the clip of Kanye saying that, he goes on to mention how they won't let Candace Owens hang out with him...and how he watched her new movie about George Floyd...




I guess I didn't realize that Kanye West was in the news for making a racist comment against Jews....I don't remember seeing the story, but maybe I did and this is why I had that weird Dream about calling Kanye the "N" Word on 10/12/22...I wouldn't doubt if I saw the headline late at night and fell asleep soon after...and then dreaming about it....
But it's funny that I had the synchronicity with the Candace Owens Ad that night, that really had nothing to do with my Dream....and then now Kanye is talking about her movie and how they can't hang out..

Anyway, notice how the story of him being racist came 123 days after his bday. 
Kanye West=123
Donda=123(FB)
Hurricane=123(FB)


No comments:

Post a Comment