Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Strange Phone Call Yesterday(Halloween) Asking For My Dad-Bridge Symbolism

 


As I mentioned previously, I went as Weird Al from Amish Paradise for the Bar Halloween Parties this year. I then figured since Halloween was on Monday, I might as well dress up again for work. 
Anyway, I was running the fryer at work yesterday and instead of Amish Paradise, the song "The White Stuff" was stuck in my head. I didn't say anything about the song to anyone and then a few seconds later, Daina went and got some Oreos and started dipping them in milk....
It's funny because the chorus of the song is "The White Stuff, In the Middle of an Oreo." 
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see with the sync yet...but that song always reminds me of the "The Food Album." I know it was on Weird Al's "Off The Deep End" album...but I know the song from having "The Food Album," which came out on the date 22/6. (226)

Possibly it goes back to Mark Wahlberg's connection to WWE and New Kids on the Block? 

The main reason for this post though, was that a bit after the Oreo sync, I got a phone call from a number that didn't even look like a phone number. (1510134)....I was like how in the world is that number calling me, and Daina told me I should I answer it, so I did....

It was some guy(telemarkter) asking for Dennis Behrendt, which is my dad, and I told him he had the wrong number. 

It really doesn't make any sense though, because my phone number is not associated with my parents phone at all. I have had a plan in my name for years and I don't even have the same number I did when I was on my parents plan....so I find it odd, that a strange number would call me, and then ask for my dad....
Especially when my dad is connected to the Bridge Theme and I've been talking about the date 11/4 with the Weird Al film and They Live in relation to the Bridge Theme...
Denny Behrendt=424(FB) and 213
Earthquake=213(FB)
Volcano=213(FB)
Golden Gate Bridge=213(FB)
Los Angeles in 213 Area Code. 

It's also interesting that this would happen on Halloween...If you look at my previous post involving my dad, I mentioned how I think I'm supposed to pay attention to the Squares cipher...
Bridge=499(Squares)
The 95th prime number is 499...
Halloween=95
Recall how I was born exactly 499 years after Martin Luther...
Ninety Five Theses
Dan Behrendt=95
 So on..
Plus, Halloween on the Julian Calendar is when Martin Luther was born and released the Ninety Five Theses. 
 A bit later, I saw on my notifications that a 913 area code number was connected to that call. This notification is the only place where an actual number shows up too...I've tried to find it again, but cannot, just the weird number....
913 is an area code in Kansas and also part of Kansas City...
So possibly there is something connected to this...
Kansas is the 34th state, something I've talked about a lot years ago..and They Live is important to the number 34...

In relation to Paul Pelosi getting beat with a Hammer too...we have family friends with the last name Hammer that live in Kansas City, pretty close to where the Chiefs play...





I also didn't blog about it, but not too long ago(10/17) Facebook kept giving me the same notification of my aunt Therese running in a marathon...My last post about my dad involved Slipknot(10/16) and the number 328...and recall earlier this year, I randomly used her as an example on my blog and her bday is 3/28.....Just after Facebook kept giving me notifications for her, I found out that her husband was in the hospital...and my dad said, they basically just bought him some time...apparently he has a really bad heart....Which is odd, considering he works out all the time and and should be in prime condition...but once again...being in shape and eating healthy doesn't guarantee great health...
I guess it wasn't a marathon...but some race called "Mines of Spain"....







No comments:

Post a Comment