Monday, October 24, 2022

Spider Synchronicity At Work Today



Last night I went to Subway. If u order online you can still get buy one get one free, so I brought a sandwich to work today...I'm standing here eating it and I just remembered that a month or so ago, I ordered Subway and when I opened my sandwich, there was a Spider inside crawling around...Most people would call and complain, but I just moved the spider outside and ate it anyway lol..after I checked for more...
But moral of the story is that I just remembered that happening and I was thinking about it....I then noticed something moving on the floor...of course a decent sized spider just went crawling across the floor in our kitchen at work...I honestly don't think I've ever seen a spider in this store..and no idea where it came from lol...just crazy synchronicity..

I'm not 100 percent positive on when I had the spider on my sandwich, but I'm pretty sure it was 9/26/2022...looking at my order history, that is the only day that Jasmine wouldn't have been at work, and she was home that day..
Spider=186(Fibonacci)..
Thinking about Umbrella and Spider Web with mind control..

Spider=1603(Rev squares) and 1063(Squares)
Subway=1603(Eng ext)
My synchronicity is usually important when it connects to English Extended..



 

7 comments:

  1. Dude, I called subway today to get some party platters for my daughter's birthday. Assholes said I had to give a 24 hr notice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out Anderson Silva is fighting that Paul guy on Friday. This past Friday on the 21st they reported a red panda named rusty died. Has to do with the upcoming total lunar eclipse on 11/8 because that movie had a lot to do with lunar eclipses. That was also the anniversary of the rust shooting. UFC 280 coming up. 280 days for human gestation. Birth theme. Saw this girl last night at Walmart that looked like Monica Potter. She was in Along Came a Spider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happened to see this yesterday because my sister volunteers there and posted it on fb. https://globalnews.ca/news/9222050/red-panda-cub-death-toronto-zoo/ They're habitats are in India and China. We've just seen the new Indian PM announced in England... China is always a hot topic... The Toronto panda was known as "Baby Spice". The "Spice road"?? They later state the panda had recently been named "Dash". This made me think of that animated movie "Turning Red" which is set in Toronto during 2002, and was considered a box office "Bomb"... The movie is about "a 13 year old Chinese/Canadian student who, due to a hereditary curse, transforms into a giant red panda when she experiences strong emotion." I remember hearing there was controversy about this movie due to the girl's first menstruation and turning into the panda, lol. So we have the birth theme again as you noted. Bobby check out this movie though, it even has a Lunar eclipse!

      Delete
    2. Also the Heart/emotion/mother theme.

      Delete
    3. Look at this, lol, https://people.com/movies/rust-crew-member-trying-save-arm-amputation-after-spider-bite-on-set/ check the date of the article too...

      Delete
  3. I mean really she was redheaded so like it was a toss up between Julia Roberts and Monica Potter. Which is funny cause Julia voiced Charlotte which Rambo has talked about a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it, lol, this goes with Bobby's comment above and my reply; https://people.com/movies/rust-crew-member-trying-save-arm-amputation-after-spider-bite-on-set/ Another person who popped in my mind was Neil Young who is 77 Nov 12/22. There seems to be a lot of 1's and 2's lately. Anyway Neil is issuing a 50th anniversary addition of "Harvest" on 12/2/22 with "Heart of Gold" on it, also "Needle and the Damage Done".... Neil and Peggy started Bridge School...

    ReplyDelete