Friday, October 14, 2022

Rambo's Video about Queen Elizabeth II and the Spider Symbolism and How It Connects to My Spider Theme

 





Bobby messaged me earlier asking If I watched Rambo's video about the Spider symbolism from a few days ago...I had no idea that Rambo had a Spider video lol...I see he put it out the same day that I wondered about a Spider Theme though...

Funnier yet, is that a big thing he is talking about in this video is about the death of Queen Elizabeth II, and how a Spider was on her casket during her funeral....He also connected it to Charlotte's Web and the birth of Princess Charlotte...

Oddly enough, I made that same connection around the time that Princess Charlotte was born...because Elizabeth II became Queen in 1952, the same year that Charlotte's Web came out....The Kentucky Derby was held on 5/2 that year and it was all about 52 and linked to the Queen....52 was a big number that year...I talked about Kyle Busch being born on 5/2 and making his comeback at the All Star Race in Charlotte....Michael Jordan was 52 years old that year and there was a big theme with him at the time.....

Charlotte's Web=52

E=5 B=2 White. 

Kyle Busch also nicknamed "Rowdy" and we later got the death of Rowdy Roddy Piper, and Ronda Rousey taking on the nickname "Rowdy." I'm mentioning this due to the "They Live" Connection that is coming up on 11/4/2022...

A big reason I am bringing this up is because my Spider Synchronicity was synced to David Arquette whose bday is the day the Queen died...and my old posts about him were related to the Queen as well...so I am supposed to see Rambo's video further verifying my connection...

Funnier yet is that Rambo's bday is June 11th, or 6/11....Recall how the Mets losing was linked to my synchronicity with the death of Heather O'Rourke on 6/11....and how I noticed the Spider Ad in Left Field of the Mets Game. 

2015 was when the Queen was 89 and I started following a bunch to do with 89 and her....then she ends up dying on 8/9....

Notice Charlotte's Web came out 252 days or 8 months 9 days(89) after Elizabeth II became Queen in 1952. 
Charlotte's Web=252(FB)
25 and 52
Elizabeth became queen age 25 in the year 52. 
The book also came out 5 months 24 days after Elizabeth II's bday. 
Queen Elizabeth II=524(FB)
The anniversary of the book is also a span of 200 days before Princess Charlotte was born. 
Charlotte's Web=200

Charlotte was born 2 months 26 days after the Queen's anniversary as Queen too...

226...the big number I keep seeing. 

Rambo is also connecting it to Arachne who Athena turned into a spider.....I find this funny, because today at work I was thinking about Medusa a lot...someone said the word "Petrified" and I remembered an old joke I had about Medusa.  Another reason I was thinking of Medusa after this, is because Heather played the song "Stone in Love" by Journey either just before or after I heard the word "Petrified"....

But moral of the story is that Athena is also the one who gave Medusa the hair of snakes. It was because she had sex with Neptune. 

Notice the Tough Enough 2 Soundtrack with the Cold song "Gone Away" also came out on 5/14....and the song was written for Scooter Ward's daughter named "RAVEN." 
Go watch Rambo's video...
Charlotte in Charlotte's Web lays 514 Eggs. 
September Eighth=514(Jewish)
If you go from Princess Charlotte's bday to the day Charlotte's Web came out it's 5 months 14 days. 
Rambo connected it to the Ravens football player who died on 22/6 named Tony Siragusa whose bday was 5/14. 
Tony Sirgusa=52
Siragusa wore # 98 like how Elizabeth died on 9/8 or 8/9. 

Baltimore Ravens=226(FB)


In relation to Rambo, I also find it interesting that he predicted Rihanna to do the Super Bowl halftime Show this year.....It reminds me when I predicted PINK to sing the National Anthem at Super Bowl 52....Even more so, because Alex Jones has been big this year and my sync with him saying "There You Go" is the only reason I was led to think Pink would sing the national anthem....But, Queen Elizabeth II also died on PINK's bday...so I think that narrative may be important to what I am seeing. 


With all the 52 stuff...I now wonder more about "Scooter Ward"=310(FB) who turned 52 years old this year....Year of the Spider..

Tough Enough=310(FB)

I also started blogging about this theme on 10/8, which is Terry Balsamo's bday...his 50th..
Terry Balsamo=50

I'm also thinking back at my Home Alone syncs now too...recall that Kevin puts the Tarantula on them...


EB White was born on 11/7...
Spider=117(FB)
EB White=117
Queen Elizabeth died 117 days after 5/14. 
5/14 is the 134th day..
King Charles III=134
EB White died on 10/1, the day leaving 91 days in the year. 
Spider=91

There's a bunch more I could write in this post, but I'm tired as hell. 
But what are the odds that Rambo even mentions 226 like crazy and talks about the Bridge stuff lol...He's talking about patterns I've been following for years and adding to them.

One thing I don't think he pointed out with Oprah being the voice of the Goose in Charlottes Web....but think how Oprah did the interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle....
They got married on the day leaving 226 days in the year. 

Now that I think about YouTube removing my Umbrella Man video....I just realized that it was 2 hours 26 minutes long too....Ha! that's what I am supposed to see. 
Not sure If I blogged about Zach video about the new Gematrinator was 2:26 in length too. 
There is just something to that number...
One last thing....If you go from 5/14 to Rambo's video/My Spider post it's 4 months 24 days....424...the other big number for me. 








9 comments:

  1. With all of your Pink symbolism I thought of the Pink Panther, something I grew up with. Well what do you know? Peter Sellers from the movies had the September 8th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's another connection here with The Pink Panther movies, Blake Edwards wrote and directed most of the movies. He was the husband of Julie Andrews, Mary Poppins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned 11/4. That happens to be the mirror date to 2/26. It is the 308th day (44 weeks) and leaving 57 days. King Charles coronation date was set at 5/6/2023. King George V became king on 5/6/1910. His coronation was on 22/6/1911. Incidentally he was the one who gave his granddaughter Elizabeth the pet name "Lilibet," which Harry and Meghan then appropriated for their daughter. May 6 is the day leaving 239 days. 239 is the 52nd prime.
    Coronation = 52. Charles' coronation day will also be little Archie's 4th birthday. Of course "royal family" =56. Coronation = 56

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11/4, the day leaving 57 days, is also 57 days (or 1 month 27 days) after 9/8.

      Delete
  4. I just went on a crazy tangent with this Pink Panther thing, lol. Anyway, Blake Edwards also directed Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Audrey Hepburn was also in the movie My Fair Lady. Julie Andrews was in the stage production of My Fair Lady. Then I was reminded of the Nursery Rhyme "London Bridge is falling Down My Fair Lady". "London Bridge Down" apparently code for the death of the queen... Looking up the nursery rhyme on wiki it says
    "Fair lady" identity
    Several attempts have been made to identify the fair lady, lady gay, or lady lee/lea of the rhyme. They include:
    Virgin Mary: The nursery rhyme could allude to the Virgin Mary as the fair lady. The Viking attack was on 8 September 1009 (or 1014), the traditional birthday of the Virgin Mary; they burned the bridge but could not take the city, it was protected by the 'fair lady'."
    So we had an apparent Viking attach on the London Bridge on September 8. Where the story is they pulled or burned down the bridge. Perhaps a connection to Minnesota Vikings...
    Another connection with Blake Edwards, My Fair Lady, is it's based on Pygmalion written by George Bernard Shaw. They have the same birthdays July 26.
    (Symbolism with Pygmalion is about the transformation of a woman. Audrey Hepburn used for the model of the robot Sophia.)
    Anyway, the Viking/London Bridge connection is pretty clear.
    Also note that the Pink Panther is a Pink Diamond.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlon Wayans is in this new Netflix Halloween movie called The Curse of Bridge Hollow. It's loosely based on the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. He's a teacher who's very skeptical of paranormal stiff. Anyways, in one scene he's being attacked by a giant spider and he says "Look, I didn't like the ending of Charlotte's Web either."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another sync with 226 and the royal family. Harry and Meghan Markle were married on 5-19-2018, the day leaving 226 days. Creepily enough, 5/19 was also the day in history that Anne Boleyn, the 2nd wife of King Henry VIII, was beheaded. The day of Harry and Meghan's wedding mannequins representing the pair were beheaded at a display in front of a Forecaster nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earthquake was a wrestler, earthquakes make me think Shake Rattle & Roll... Like Elvis who preformed in Las vegas. Shake Rattle and Roll was the finishing move of WWF superstar The Honky Tonk Man, who was born in Tennessee where Elvis is buried. In regards to Charlotte it should make everybody think of the Carolinas. The queen is a lover of horses. Meaning she loves horse cock. She gives birth to young horses(colts, Phillies) Caroline is the middle name of Gisele. Tom Brady has been being trolled by Antonio Brown who has been posting photos of him and Gisele together. This year Antonio Brown had an incident where he was naked in a pool waving his junk. If showing someone your ass is mooning them former Minnesota Viking Randy Moss has the most significant moon in NFL history.

    ReplyDelete