Saturday, October 8, 2022

Synchronicity with Umbrella Today and Zach's Funny Face Thumbnails

                                             


I had someone coming over to talk about DJing their wedding next month earlier, so I tried picking up the house a bit when I woke up. Anyway, when I was done, I came upstairs and got on the computer while waiting for them to get here....Right as I sat down I heard the TV say something like "Umbrella's Block the Sun." I looked up to see a Duck pointing at an Umbrella...

Notice the video came out on 9/27/2019 though...so the Jesuit anniversary...what are the odds considering all of the Umbrella symbolism lol....

POCOYO in ENGLISH=186

I find this interesting, although, the it's not the whole name of the channel...but it's the key words of it. 

This also means the video was put on YouTube a span of 3 years 12 days ago...
Recall how 312 was a big number that connects to the Jesuits. 
I keep seeing the number 226 too..
Notice how this channel was founded on Valentines Day and if you go to when this video was put out...it's a span of 226 days. 



Is it not also funny how in a bunch of Zach's recent thumbnails he is doing a goofy pose with his eyes wide open lol? I just have to document this considering how I've been talking about Mind Control with the Umbrella Symbolism...


It reminds me of the Batman Shooter....
Sure, it may be him just goofing off too...but the timing it impeccable. 
Honestly it reminds me of a a guy I went to High School with named Josh Greenwood too, as he used to always do that for pictures....He also looks similar to Zach, which makes it funnier to me....And even funnier considering everyone always saying Zach is Josh Greenblatt or whatever. 

Wish I could find a picture of him, but I can't even find him on Facebook....Haven't seen him in years. 









No comments:

Post a Comment