Saturday, October 8, 2022

Cleveland Guardians in Relation to Neptune-Angel Theme

 

I had this comment on an old video about the Cleveland Indians the other day...and now the Cleveland Guardians just advanced to play the Yankees...
I think it would be hilarious if the Guardians would make the World Series in the only year in forever that I haven't really mentioned much about them. 
They are connected to that ANGEL Symbolism though considering Guardian ANGEL...
Also, in relation to the 8/6/22 stuff....recall that Rocky Colavito was turned 86 years old on Tisha B'Av in 2019. 
Rocky Colavito=169
169 a big number with Field of Dreams Theme and he is currently 89 years old...

Plus, in relation to the Neptune symbolism...recall that the Indians changed their name to the Guardians on Neptunalia...the same day they played the Tampa Bay Rays, who they just beat to advance on the play the Yankees. 
Neptune=94
Guardians=94
Cleveland Indians=94
Plus, how my uncle Barney died after the Indians were in the World Series...then all of the ANGEL Gabriel stuff...and Barney born on Neptunalia....

Curse of Rocky Colavito=334(FB)(Lighting)

Thinking about Artemis I and it's connection to Charlie Sheen as well...Charlie Sheen is Wild Thing for the Indians....
David Justice...Aaron Judge...

Plus, the Sandy Theme in relation to Rise of the GUARDIANS on 8/6...

In my last post I mentioned that date 6/11.....
The Indians lost to the A's 5-10 on that day...
Just interesting as they lost to the Rays 5-10 the same day they announced their name change. 

Guardian Angel=226(FB) and 166(FB)



1 comment:

  1. Had a dream the morning an old friend saw me walking into the post office downtown and told me I was the Angel of checks.

    ReplyDelete