Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Aaron Judge Breaks Roger Maris' Record and I keep seeing the Number 226

 

Aaron Judge hits his 62nd home run in a game where the Yankees lose and get their 62nd loss and stay on 99 wins....He wears # 99...
A bunch of interesting things with this such as how George Bush was the president during 9/11 and he has ties to the Texas Rangers...
Today a span of 162 days after Aaron Judge's bday...
Major League Baseball=162
Baseball=162
162 regular season games
So on..
Or you could say it was the Yankees 161st game and today is 161 days after his bday. 
Plus, how Yom Kippur begins today and it's about JUDGEment..
Yom Kippur=99

The purpose of this post though, is that I've been seeing a lot of the number 226 in the past few days...
Aaron Judge=226(FB)
The recent video I put out was 2 hours 26 minutes..
I looked at the Seattle Mariners earlier today..
Seattle Mariners=226
I was looking up my girlfriend again yesterday in relation to the 2017 Umbrella/Space stuff..
Jasmine Cowgill=226

There was more that I can't remember, but just wanted to document how I keep seeing the number 226. 



No comments:

Post a Comment