Sunday, October 2, 2022

Zamien Got a SANDY Cheeks Mystery Toy From the Dollar Store Tonight-Squirrel

 

I went to the Dollar Store earlier and Zamien had to have some SpongeBob candy thing....
When we got home, he wanted me to open a package inside cause it was a "Mystery" toy and he wanted it...

I open it up and of course, it's SANDY Cheeks...
I wasn't expecting it at all, and I just think it's funny with the Sandy Theme I've talked about...

Sandy Cheeks=166(FB)
SANDY CHEEKS=217(FB)

SpongeBob SquarePants=246
I've been seeing 246 a lot, earlier I was looking at Jeffrey Dahmer..
Jeffery Dahmer=246(FB)

Sandy Cheeks is also a Squirrel....and I've recently mentioned that with the Weird Al..Umbrella Man theme....
The lady who voices Sandy Cheeks was born on 2/13....
I find this interesting because today is 107 days before Zamien's bday...
2/13 the 44th day..
It makes me think of Earthquake, although it really doesn't have anything to do with SpongeBob that I can think lol...
Earthquake=44, 107 and 213(FB)
Apparently it was popular ton TikTok a while back that Sandy Cheeks supposedly died too..

SQUIRREL=186(FB)
Hmm...








2 comments:

  1. Carolyn is a variation of Caroline/Carolina. If Viking actually actually made it to Minnesota they would have done so via the St. Lawrence River.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toy, his shirt has an acorn, from oak trees. Viking ships made of oak.

    ReplyDelete