Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Dream about Racism Earlier and Synchronicity With Trump/KKK, American History X-Malllrats-226

 I was wondering if something special in relation to Dreams would happen last night...but I don't remember dreaming at all last night. However, I took a nap when I got off work and I had a very strange dream. I dreamt that I had posted an old home video on my YouTube page where I was making fun of Kanye West and said the "N" word...In my dream I couldn't figure out why I posted that video, or even remember making it...I then woke up...Just the strangest dream...I was trying to remember if maybe one of the customers said something racist today that subliminally made that dream or something...but I don't recall that happening. 

So after the nap I got up and cooked supper and what not....as I was eating I got on Facebook and some video came up about Donald Trump kicking out a KKK guy at one of his rallys....I didn't think much of it at the time until now...I took Alistair upstairs cause he is ready to go to bed..He wanted to watch Spiderman on YouTube and as I was scrolling to YouTube my remote froze a bit and stuck on a different app...I think it was the Showtime App, that we don't even use or pay for....but moral of the story...on the side the movie "American History X" popped up....

So now I'm thinking there has to be a theme with the KKK or Racism I'm supposed to see with that dream...

It almost has to be something to do with Ethan Suplee...Yesterday at work Daina ate a fruit roll up and it put a picture of a Sailboat on her tongue...when she asked me if I could tell what it was...I said the Anarchy Symbol and they laughed at me because it was a sailboat....It honestly looked like the Anarchy symbol to me lol and not a sailboat...but anyway, I then started talking about Ethan Suplee in the film "Mall Rats" and how he can't see the Sailboat. 




So I just went to YouTube to re-watch the Sailboat scene from "Mall Rats"....Of course, YouTube would give me an ad about George Floyd/Black Lives Matter and Racism lol..

It's an ad for a film called "The Greatest Lie Ever Sold" by Candace Owens.....She is a black lady who supports Donald Trump....and notice her Wikipedia tells us how Kanye West tweeted about her in 2018...

Funnier yet is that George Floyd died on Ethan Suplee's bday..

Notice today is also a span of 226 days before his bday too...
I've been saying I keep seeing 226 lol..still no idea what it means, but I know I'm on the right track because of it. 

Further, in Mallrats scene above, Ethan Suplee says "Didn't You Kill the Pope, or something?" 

Think how this is the day Columbus supposedly discovered America too..

5/25 is the 145th day..

Catholic=145

Recall that Pope Francis will be 86 years old this year too...and my 8/6/22 stuff was liked to that a lot...

Mallrats could also be showing me something with Shannen Doherty....I have a bunch of posts about her with Buffy and her cancer...there's even one where I mention the John Cena film "Playing With Fire"...I find this funny cause I just blogged about the synchronicity with a house burning down. 

Thinking about it....Daina was also talking about going the Sioux City Mall at work today..Something to do with how she ate 2 KFC Bowls cause she's pregnant..But going to the Mall anymore is a pretty dead trend. 


Donald J Trump=226(FB)

Mallrats released on Kamala Harris bday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment