Thursday, October 27, 2022

Missouri Bridge Collapse and Train Wreck on 10/26/22-San Francisco-Dream Theme-Matthew Perry-Earthquake/Bridge

 


There was a Missouri Bridge Collapse on 10/26/22...
Not sure how it fits in yet, but interesting we've had a San Francisco Bay Earthquake and now a Bridge Collapse...
Kansas City=122
San Francisco=122
The Chiefs also played the 49ers the weekend before these things happened. 

There was also an amusement park Train Derailment on 10/26/2022 in Missouri...
Notice the train was called the "Frisco Silver Dollar Line Stream"....
Once again makes us think of San Francisco, which is sometimes referred to as "Frisco." 
Recall there was the Mendon, Missouri Train Wreck on 6/27 too...
Notice that was a span of 122 days before this new train wreck..
Kansas City=122
San Francisco=122


The Train Symbolism and the Mendon Train Wreck were also synced to my DREAM Theme...recall that Nelly and the song "High Horse" was also important around that same time and related to the Dream Theme.....I find this funny because I got a message on 10/26/22 of a wedding I am DJing in January...I usually don't get the songs until way closer to the date, but she has already sent most of them to me yesterday..which is no big deal lol, but most people don't tell me until like a week before it seems. 
Anyway, I noticed the wedding party entrance song is "High Horse" by Nelly....I laughed about it yesterday...but now seeing the new Missouri Train wreck, it makes a lot more sense...I won't write her name on the blog, but you can see it in the picture...and notice it also sums to 122. 

Further, it says she lives in PERRY, Iowa....
Has anyone else noticed how many stories the media has had about Matthew Perry lately? I mean, I think I've saw at least 5 different stories in the headlines about Matthew PERRY...I only took a few screenshots...but I've seen a ton...
I didn't blog about it, but I have been wondering if there is something to it...now I think it's important to this upcoming wedding...I thought maybe Luke Perry/Buffy Theme too. 

Apparently, he is releasing a new book/memoir on 11/1/22....
2 months 13 days after his bday...
Makes me think of Earthquake symbolism? 
213..
I was looking at his films too and he is in a film called "Birds of America"....this makes me think of the Philadelphia Eagles...
Recall that my sister's town was featured in a Super Bowl 52 Commercial....and the founder of the town was famous for his book called "The Birds of America"....The Bird of America is the EAGLE. 
I mention this further, because the Eagles were synced to the Bridge symbolism that year...we then had the FIU Bridge Collapse a month later....The Eagles are playing the Pittsburgh Steelers on 10/30/22 just before he releases his book.....
Pittsburgh is the "City of Bridges." 
Also, have the Phillies in the World Series as he releases his book....















No comments:

Post a Comment