Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Umbrella Picture in Thumbnail of Solar Adam, The Reason I made My Previous Post

 


How fuckin funny is this lol...
I just got home and figured I would re-look at the comment I blogged about earlier...
Look at the picture the person uses to write this comment...
It's a person on a bike underneath an UMBRELLA....
Has to be why they left that comment for Zach about me...
Solar Adam=166(FB)
166 a big number with the Umbrella Theme. 

You see what I mean about being manipulated? 
Solar Adam=84
Umbrella=84

Just joined YouTube on 7/3/22 huh? 

Funny how the next comment was about Thumbnails too...I almost missed the Umbrella because the picture is so small. I just happened to click on it to see the Umbrella. 

It's hard to see what's going on in that pic though...looks like someone is laying on the ground and it's at a soccer/futbol game? 

Bike reminds me of Biden wrecking his bike too...JFK the Umbrella/Catholic...Biden/Catholic...

I just listened to the whole video Zach put out too...I had no idea that he mentioned me in the video...I guess I didn't get that far while at work....but what he said about me is not even close to what I was talking about in that video lol. He is misunderstanding what I said....He was saying how I was saying it wasn't the Jesuits, but actually Skull and Bones...and how that doesn't make sense because they are all one in the same..(I agree)
I wasn't saying that at all though. I guess I could possibly see how that was mistaken, because I talked a lot about the connections to 322 and Skull and Bones with the Umbrella symbolism events..
But...
I even pointed out in the video how I realize that the 322 doesn't even have to mean Skull and Bones, even though it connects to them. 
I'm just saying that we have been possibly been manipulated into believing certain things about certain numbers...and just because a pattern with them exists, it doesn't prove they are responsible due to multiple meanings the numbers could have. 

 
 





1 comment:

  1. That's it, you're a Jesuit! You posted this at 1:29 AM! 129 is 201 in base 8 counting. "The Jesuit Order" = 201. LOL. I'm being facetious. Of course the Jesuits are not behind everything but they are certainly controlling the minds of many. This has been around a lot longer than the Jesuits and Skull and Bones. So who is really behind this? They certainly have hidden knowledge and are manipulating things based on this knowledge but who did they learn this craft from? It's like the Rothschild Family. Some think they are controlling everything but they are the "face" like Zuckerberg is the "face" for "facebook". Their name means "red shield". Who or what are they "shielding"? There is definitely a natural thing to all of this that is hidden from the "masses" that they use to manipulate and control. The unknown is "why"? There is something going on bigger than we can see. Keep on carrying on Dan. You are seeing the natural patterns and trying to peel back the layers. That's what I want to know. It's easy to see the manipulation but hard to see the "why". The Agents are Many, and this "Solar Adam" (name, thumbnail, date on youtube) could be a shit disturber. This is so much more than Gematria...

    ReplyDelete