Thursday, October 20, 2022

Robbie Coltrane aka "Rubeus Hagrid" in Harry Potter and the Spider Theme-Mind Control-Umbrella-Buffy/Troll Theme-Old EntertheStars Comment on Umbrella Video-Earthquake

 



I knew this guy, Hagrid, had to be connected to Spiders when I saw it lol...I have never watched Harry Potter though, so I never took the time to look at him yet...Now Wendy is showing me that he is connected to Spiders....apparently he had a Pet Spider named Aragog which plays a big role in a few of the films.

Honestly, the first thing I thought of when seeing this though, was the James Bond Theme. Recall that in 2020-2021 I was blogging how my daughter was recently obsessed with Matilda and Harry Potter....I was also following a big James Bond Theme at that time and we had the death of Sean Connery too....I was watching the date 4/16 due to James Bond and then we had the death of Harry Potter and James Bond actress, Helen McRory...
She even played a lady named "Claire" on James Bond, which is my daughters name as well. 
Notice that Robbie Coltrane(Hagrid) was also in James Bond films. 

Sean Connery=264(FB)
Pierce Brosnan=264(FB)
Roger George Moore=264(FB)
Harry Potter=264(FB)
Rubeus Hagrid=264(FB)

Queen Elizabeth II=264
King Charles III=264(FB)


What else is interesting is the other day I was reading through the comments on Rambo's Spider video, and he told someone that the Spiderweb is like a shattered glass mind control symbol. 

So what are the odds that the 2 main things I've recently been mentioning were the Umbrella Symbolism and the Spider Symbolism...and they are both connected to Mind Control...

This stands out even further when you see that Daniel Radcliffe was announced as the Weird Al Actor 186 days before his bday..
186 the Big Umbrella Number. 
A big 186 that I always forget is that all the people going against Zach always call him "Zachary Greenblatt"=186
This is probably the most interesting one lol and I always forget about it. 
One thing I've always found odd about the whole attack Zach thing too, is the fact that most of the people(not all) have really "weak" connections, or weird stuff, like how Zach is a tranny.....For example, someone messaged me today saying "Mr. Zachary Keefe Hubbard"=201
Just seems like a very weak connection to me, when you compare all the 33 stuff I've talked about, or all of the 186 stuff...having to add "Mr." just steers me away from the connection I guess...
It's almost as if they are attacking him with retarded decodes and unprovable allegations in order to build him up even more. 

Further, the number 186 and 264 have a lot of connections with each other in relation to the Space Theme that is related to the Umbrella symbolism. 
Sean Connery died 264 days before the day Neil Armstrong stepped on the Moon. 

I've also been mentioning the connection to Buffy the Vampire Slayer with David Arquette and the Spider symbolism. Recall that the Buffy symbolism was also related to a theme with TROLLS....and there is a 1986 film called "Trolls" that has a main character named "Harry Potter Jr." I find this interesting further, considering the person Rambo told about the Spiderweb and Mind Control is named "Buffy." 

Also, Hagrid put the pieces of his wand in a Pink UMBRELLA. 
Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling both born on 7/31 which is the day Buffy the Vampire Slayer came out......it came out on Rowling's 27th bday, which takes me back to Weird Al coding the number 27 into things. 


The Truth Codes=166
Recall that 166 is another big number with the Umbrella symbolism lol...just can't make it up. 
BUFFY LEANN=424(FB)

Harry Potter=326(FB)



It's funny that Wendy found this after seeing the Spider sculpture called Maman too...I just recently found my old notepad, from an old computer(10/13) and was looking through it. I started this notepad back when I used to follow EntertheStars too....but I remembered talking about the sculpture Maman because it's in some Jake Gyllenhaal film called "Enemy." He looks a lot like Tobey Maguire, who is Spider-man and so on..

I'm posting this because I find it interesting that I was connecting the Spider symbolism to the Horse narrative with Rihanna and the 2014 Super Bowl too....She is important to Daniel Radcliffe/Weird Al, so there is definitely some reason all of this connects together. 



In relation to EntertheStars, I remember that I made a video talking about the Umbrella symbolism a few years back and he left me a comment about it. 
Notice I put that video out on 9/8/2020 though....so exactly 2 years before Queen Elizabeth II died..
EntertheStars is the reason I started following Queen Elizabeth II as much as I did back in the day too. 
Notice that video was 2 years 1 month 3 days before YouTube removed my Umbrella video....
I just mentioned 213 in light of Earthquakes to the EntertheStars symbolism too. 
Notice it's also 109 weeks. 
Los Angeles=109

He didn't leave the comment until 9/22/2020 though, which is 107 weeks before my video was removed.
Earthquake=107
Crazier yet is that if you go from the day he left that comment to the day I found out about the newest sync..it's a span of 2 months 26 days..
226..
My removed video was 2 hour 26 minutes. 
EntertheStars bday is 226 days before mine. 
So on..
He commented 2 years 19 days before YouTube removed my video. 
My video was 2 years 1 month 9 days before I found out about the new sync. 
Be crazier if it was 218 considering my video was about 218...but recall that the Neptune symbolism was synced to 219....Neptune..Earthquakes. 

219 also big with the Royal Family connection. 

10/17 the 33rd anniversary of the Loma Prieta Earthquake. 

Another funny connection is the fact that years ago EntertheStars was hooked and got multiple people hooked on the number 88...He is even born on the 88th day...He was mad that I pointed out his full name sums to 88 in that old video..but...
Eighty Eight=226(FB)
Doesn't have to be capitalized...but I still find it funny that I typed it that way and it comes to 226. 




















 



3 comments:

  1. Bobby left a reply to my comment above and he points out that the eclipse/umbrella connection as well as that we have a lunar eclipse this November 8, the 312th day (213) 53 days remain. When you think of that date you can go 11x8=88, or 11+8=19, or even 9/8 as November is 9, 9+8=17. November therefore has a 9/11 connection. So like the Queen's death date. April 21 to Nov 8 = 201 days, Sept 8 to Nov 8 = 62 days, Sept 19 to Nov 8 = 51 days. "Moon" = 51 ro, 21 fr, 53 jo, 17 jr, 170j. Plus the connection with 19 and the moon and the Queen's death was loaded with moon symbolism. "The Moon" = 99 ro, Prince Phillip died at 99 on the 99th day April 4/21. April 4 to Nov 8 = 213 days. Historically we have November 8, 1999 the 19th James Bond film "The World is Not Enough" (99 fr) the movie you mention above, lol. Of course that date has some important elections, Kennedy, Trump Actually on "onthisday.com" there's a lot that I see as significant. For example, 1984 Anna Lee Fisher became the first Mom to go into orbit. 38 years ago or 456 months (moonths). "mom" = 38 jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a comment on your Rambo/Charlottes Web blog where I make a connection with the London Bridge getting pulled down by the Vikings on the same date the Queen died September 8 possibly in 1009 (1013 yrs ago) or 1014 AD (1008 yrs ago). Looking on the wiki for the "London Bridge is Falling Down" nursery rhyme, under "Fair Lady Identity" there's a Matilda of Scotland who was known for building a series of bridges. There's a Netflix show Vikings:Valhalla episode 4 "The Bridge" is about the pulling down of the bridge. This show first aired February 25/22. It's actually a pretty good show and focuses on the Christian's trying to "convert" the Pagans. If you notice this show came out one day after the Russian/Ukraine "war" began so both of those dates are 226 days before the Crimean Bridge attack. That being October 8/22, one month before Nov.8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so now I was just looking up to see if there were any Catholic Feast Days on November 8 and guess what? It's Elizabeth of the Trinity's Feast Day! I am in shock right now because on March 3 2016 Pope Francis approved the second healing contributed to her thus approving her canonization becoming a saint. From March 3 2016 to November 8 2022 = 6 years 6 months 6 days... The date her canonization was determined on was June 20 2016. From that date to December 25 2022 = 6 years 6 months 6 days. Her canonization was celebrated on October 16 2016. From that date to April 21, 2023 = 6 years 6 months 6 days. Elizabeth of the Trinity died at age 26.

    ReplyDelete