Thursday, February 20, 2020

Rapper Pope Smoke killed in home invasion-Batman/Joker





As much as I've been covering BATMAN when I saw Pop Smoke's bday it instantly reminds me of the Batman shooting. Remember it was on the anniversary of the moon landing....
Notice today is 5 months 1 day before the 51st anniversary of the moon landing and the anniversary of the Aurora shooting. 
Batman=51
Moon=51
Conspiracy=51
Area 51
So on..



I know even further that it's important to Batman because he has a song called "Christopher Walking". This song is a play on the name Christopher Walken who is in the film "Batman Returns". 
His character is Max Shreck which is interesting because I have been getting spammed messages on my post about Shrek recently. I wasn't sure of the meaning, and I wonder if this is part of it? 



If you notice Batman Returns is 126 minutes too, which reminds me of Kobe dying on 1/26....
Bashar Jackson=41(smokes real name)
He dies 41 days before Christopher Walken's bday. 
Kobe Bryant=41
Pop Smoke died in Los Angeles. 

Notice Walken is currently 76 years old too. 
Joker=76

Pop Smoke=34 and 38
The number 34 important to Kobe..
Rapper=34, 38

50 cent born on 7/6. 
Zion Williamson's bday...
Joker=76

The last big rapper to die was Juice Wrld....notice he died on 12/8 which is Dwight Howard's bday. 
Juice Wrld=157(FB)
Kobe Bryant=157


Bashar means "Bringer of Good News"....
I feel like there is something more to the name Pop Smoke that I'm not understanding too. Pope..White Smoke....

2 comments:

  1. That July 6th bday is hot. George Bush, Manny Machado, Zion Williamson. That's the day of the Sun-Sirius conjunction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...on the 26th day of the Year of the Rat.

    ReplyDelete