Sunday, February 23, 2020

Warren Buffett in the news after I was thinking about him yesterday



Interesting there is a headline story about Warren Buffett today. Just last night as I was driving by UNMC I was thinking about Warren Buffett. There is a big building by UNMC that says, Warren Buffett Cancer Research. I then started thinking how he was important to the Stock Market narrative in 2018. Now CNN has a headline story about him the very next day. 

Yesterday was 192 days before his bday. 
Warren Buffett=192


1 comment:

  1. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899
     
    Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com 

    ReplyDelete