Monday, February 24, 2020

Ron Walker's Facebook I randomly clicked on tonight-Aurora-Joker

I figured I would check my Facebook as I haven't been on it in a while. One of the first posts I saw was a post from Ron Walker. He has been helping me and following me since I began my channel. I just noticed he wrote something about losing his job and I hope all is well with him...but I clicked on his profile because of it. I forgot he was from Aurora Colorado haha....You have to appreciate his joke about Clowns too...think about it...Joker...Aurora....What are the odds? 
Ron Walker=54, 126, 117
I noticed this on 2/24....which I forgot to mention in my last post that Zion, Illinois area code is 224....
Anyway notice it says Abqaiq was attacked by Al-Qaeda on 2/24 as well. 
I forgot to mention in my Ronda Rousey post that..
Roderick George Toombs=224
Also the winner of the 2018 Men's Royal Rumble was born on 2/24. 
Abqaiq=34

1 comment:

  1. Simpsons episode last night was a farewell to the dollar, and billing cryptocurrency as the future. This morning, the top story is stock market taking a huge hit.

    ReplyDelete