Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Book theme at work today and a strange Freemason asking for directions





This morning one of my first customers was a friend who tagged me in this post a while back. 
I told him about the Chiefs winning with 31 points and so on today...

San Francisco=202
I didn't type this stuff on that post, but I should have...I didn't realize some of them until a few days after the post...

Anyway he was telling me he can't wait to read my book so he can understand it better and what not. I then told him, I've been trying to finish it and make it short, but there is just so much I need to add. It's pretty much impossible to make it short....it really is one of the major reasons I haven't made videos for a while too. I planned on finishing the book, before I made videos, but after I work 8 hours and then get my kids to bed and whatnot I don't have energy or inspiration anymore. Plus trying to show the deeper connections outside of "everything is the freemasons", it gets difficult to organize my info...

So after I saw him today I started thinking about the book again..I got a piece of paper out and started making an outline to help organize it.....then another guy I know came in and was looking at the cigarettes. He noticed that the Indian Cigarettes were more expensive then the others, and said he always thought they were cheaper. I then told him, maybe it's because our town killed Chief Yellowsmoke. I then went on to tell the story about him and the Omaha People stuff I know. He didn't really know much of anything about the story as most people around here don't...but as he was leaving he was telling me, I need to write a book someday lol...

I figure it's a sign to keep me motivated on finishing it..
At the end of the day an older guy came in told me he got off track somewhere and was lost. He said he was going to Fort Dodge, Iowa and I explained to him to stay on Hwy 30 and don't go to I-80. He was acting somewhat strange, and it seemed odd to me how he could be that off track. He told me he was coming from Omaha and trying to get to Fort Dodge...the most logical way is to come through the town I live anyway...who knows...it was a strange encounter...but I noticed he was wearing a Freemason pin on his jacket...it's not that big of a deal, but I've only seen a few people wearing these in the years I've been working at a gas station. 

No comments:

Post a Comment