Saturday, February 1, 2020

Michael Jordan's first game back on 3/19-Space Jam-Death of John Andretti


I wrote this blog post yesterday on 1/31/2020, but I must have forgot to hit publish..

My friend Sturgill told me I should find my Kobe Bryant basketball cards, because they are going for a lot of money right now. I went to my old garage and found my cards, but for some reason I only have 4 Kobe's...I used to have close to 100, but as a kid I loved Nick Van Exel and I think I may have traded Kobe's for him...I have a ton of Van Exel's....so I guess I'm staying poor lol. 
Anyway, I was looking at my Michael Jordan's, and something dawned on me....He came out of retirement on 3/18 saying I'm Back, but his first game back was on 3/19. 
I'm Back=39

Also recall that Space Jam came out on 11/15/1996....it was a leap year, but it's normally the 319th day of the year..also Sam's bday. 
Jordan's comeback game was against the Pacers and Kobe announced his retirement after playing the Pacers. 
It's interesting the Lakers are playing the Trail Blazers tonight in the first game since Kobe died....and the Trail Blazers played the Pacers on the day Kobe died too. 

Remember the All Star week is held in Chicago this year too..Reminding us of Michael Jordan. 
Think about Jordan...Eminem..Zion's shoe blowout...Like Mike...
Nike=39
Jordan owns the Charlotte Hornets who originally drafted Kobe #13...the 41st prime...
Charlotte=39
Charlotte important to Prince Charles/Queen Elizabeth...also Nascar...this year being the 49th Cup series of the Modern Era....Dale Sr. dying on the 49th day age 49...
Can't forget Jeff Gordon retired in 2015 right around the time Kobe Bryant announced his retirement at the end of 2015-2016 season...
Jeffrey Michael Gordon
Michael Jeffrey Jordan
Very similar names...
Jeff Gordon the # 24 Car...
Think how Dale Jr. switched from # 8 to # 88 when he went to Hendrick Motorsports and joined Jeff Gordon's team. 

John Andretti just died age 56...
Nascar=56 and 215
2/15 leaves 319 days in the year.

I also thought it was that 2 of my 4 Kobe's are this card...The card is # 58...
Kobe Bryant=58 and 157
Los Angeles Lakers=58
Dan Behrendt=58 and 289(Jewish)
Kobe died 289 day before my bday...
The 37th prime is 157..
I'm 37 years old...


The 319 area code is in Iowa...
Omaha Nebraska=319(Jewish)

No comments:

Post a Comment