Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Yo-Yo Ma played private show for Adult Turpin Children-Simpsons(Bart the Lover) Yoyo's.



A story about a guy named Yo-Yo Ma playing a show for the Turpin Children is a top story on CNN right now...

I was interested as I had previously mentioned YoYo's in regards to a Simpsons episode my girlfriend and daughter had synchronicity to. 


I wondered if this guy was possibly mentioned in that episode of the Simpsons and I didn't catch it. He's not in that episode but he is in another Simpsons episode. Interesting it came out on 2/20. A big number I have been mentioning. 
Also "YoYo"=220(satanic)
I know there's something I'm supposed to see even more so because..."Missionary Impossible"=261
2/20 is the 51st day of the year....
The previous episode I'm referring too with the Yoyo's is the 51st episode of the Simpsons. 


The Turpin case began 51 days(end date) ago. 

It's a fitting day to bring up the Turpins as well. 
Turpin=35, 64(reverse), 98
Today is 3/5 the 64th day of the year. 

Adult Turpin Children=94
Yo Yo Ma=94

I have to get some sleep, but gonna try and find this Simpsons epsisode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment